chapter 3

Derek's (P.O.V.)

Penelope just ran out of here, grabbed my keys,got in my car and locked the doors what the hell. "Baby girl unlock the doors","or what you'll spank me" she giggled. "Penelope open the door","why?","cause there is something I have to do please","okay baby boy just don't hurt me", she says teasingly. She gets out I pull her into my arms not wanting to let go, she wraps her arms around my waist, I start to lower my arms just right above her butt I gently spank her left butt cheek, she screams a little and says "huh Derek oh you are so dead" I start running and she is dead behind me screaming Derek Morgan get your fine ass back here.

Penelope (P.O.V.)

Derek spanks my butt gently and he starts running I chased after him screaming "Derek Morgan get your fine ass back here"so loudly I bet I woke up the entire neighborhood. I chased him straight into the kitchen where I got him cornered. "There is no getting out of this one Derek"," oh yes there is baby" he takes his shirt off," Derek that's cheating but I can't look away","I can't either"he says, I look down to see the robe Derek gave me was gone. "What the hell?", "I guess it fell when you where chasing after me", "damn it, babe can you help me find it","sure baby girl I think I know where it is","where?". He points to the car and I see it hanging on the seat, "I saw the robe was caught and didn't want to say anything" he said with a cute adorable grin. "Can you get it for me please" I say with a puppy dog face, "ok but you owe me big time", "oh I know exactly how to pay you back", " ooh I can't wait" we say teasingly.

Sorry it's so short I was being rushed. avoir.