chapter 13

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I got up feeling sick, I went to the bathroom and threw up, Derek was behind me holding my hair so I didn't get throw up in it. I get up and wash my face "baby girl are you ok","yeah I'm fine just my stomach hurts","I think you should stay home today","no Derbear I'm fine let's just get ready for work","are you sure","yes baby I'm fine let's get dressed, I would kiss you but I probably shouldnt","yeah". Me and Derek got dressed and I was brushing my teeth extra hard cause I just threw up. I used mouth wash too just in case, "hey Derek baby I'm ready","ok baby", Derek walks up to me he grabs my hand and we head to the car for work".

Derek's (P.O.V.)

I wake up to Penelope throwing up I get up and walk into the bathroom and pull her hair out of her face she starts washing her face i ask her "baby girl are you ok","yeah I'm fine just my stomach hurts","I think you should stay home today","no Derbear I'm fine let's just get ready for work","are you sure","yes baby I'm fine let's get dressed, I would kiss you but I probably shouldnt","yeah". We got dressed and headed for work. We justed pulled up to work and headed in we got in the elevator and waited for the doors to open. JJ was standing outside the elevator waiting for us,I said "hey JJ","hey morgan, hey Garcia", then Garcia ran towards the bathroom holding her mouth and stomach "JJ can you help her I can't go in there please"," sure no problem".

JJ's (P.O.V.)

I am waiting at the elevator for Derek and penelope, the doors open and it's them Derek says " hey JJ", "hey Morgan, hey Garcia", then penelope ran to the bathroom holding her mouth and stomach, Derek asks me "JJ can you help her I can't go in there please"," sure no problem". I walk in there and Penelope is throwing up so hard, I grab her hair, pull it back and I rub her back, she stops throwing up she walked towards the mirror and grabbed her mouth wash out of her purse, "what did you ?pack that just in case", "yes I did", "when did this start", "this morning"," what happened last night", " me and Derek had personal fu.. Fuck it we had sex"," did you use protection"," no we didn't have time"," Penny do you think you are preg..","I don't know I hope so!", "really","yeah of course this baby will be a reminder of me and Derek's love for one another"."aww but we don't know yet","isn't there a drug store around the block"," yes I think", "let's go then"," wait we have a case and you have to come"," we'll go in a minute". We walk into the round table room, Derek asks Penelope "hey baby girl are you ok"," yes I'm fine".

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I might be pregnant!!!!! Me and JJ are going to get a pregnancy test to find out, but we have a case and I have to go. I started the briefing "ok my lovelies we are headed to Atlanta, Georgia, so I will be coming with you cause why not and here is the case 3 women have been tortured, raped and beaten, all brunettes middle aged and all single"," did you find anything else out Garcia" hotch asked me" why of course I did they all went to the same gym same time, they all had spinning class","how were they abducted","I don't know yet"," did we get the toxicology report yet", "no I'm sorry" ," so we are flying half blind", "no you got me", I say cheerfully. Hotch then says "wheels up in 30", we all leave to go get ready I go to hotch and asked him if I could go home to grab clothes, he said yes I grabbed JJ, Derek asked "why can't I go"," cause baby I spend all my time with you its girl time","ok here are my keys to my house", "thanks babe see you later", me and JJ race to get to the drug store.