chapter 6

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

I asked Derek to fix something under my desk and he grabbed my thighs from under the desk it felt good but damn it was startling I jumped at and ran to the door and asked "Derek why did you do that, that was very inappropriate","I don't care","well you should cause we are at work and your grabbing my thighs","I'm sorry I just can't help myself your so damn hot","well I already know that but you don't need to make a move on me at work ok wait until we get home". Derek understood and started to stand, he was walking out the door but I grabbed the back of his pants and pulled him to me."leaving without giving me a kiss you bitch" he chuckles and with that he gives me a kiss that is in between passionate and gentle. He leaves and I feel like a part of me longs to be with him all the time, I walk to Hotches office to see Emily on his desk making out with him, "what the Hell is going on in here?","oh garcia I didn't hear you come in"," of course you didn't you were too busy sucking each others faces"."well what did you need then"," I came to ask you something personal but you got more important things to do","no garcia shut the door and come here"."ok I was going to ask you wow this is going to sound weird but do you know what Derek's turn ons are", "you were right that does sound weird but I think it I understand","so do you know","sorry I don't know but I'll ask him"."thank you Hotch you are a life saver",I kiss his cheek and head for the door but he stops me by asking "why do you want to know what his turn ons are?","cause we haven't had sex yet and I wanted to make it special for him","oh ok wait you haven't had sex yet the way Derek describes you I thought you already had sex oh","ok so I'm gonna go bye hotch","bye garcia". "Rossi come here please","ok garcia just don't hurt me","I won't I need to ask you a favor","ok what do you need","I need to ask do you know what Derek's sex interests or his turn ons","ok this is a weird conversation so what I have heard he likes the bath tub","really he likes the tub great me too","that is more than I need to know Garcia","ok so what kind of scented candles does he like"," I think he said this yesterday he like watermelon scented","thank you Rossi that's all I needed to know bye" I kiss his cheek he tells me goodbye and I walk past Derek he looks so cute when he is focused, he looks up and sees me and stops and grabs my waist and plants a kiss on my mouth "hey baby can I ask you a question?","yeah you just did","that's not funny","it is actually","So can we stop by my apartment so I can grab some stuff ","ok baby girl whatever you want".

After work

The day is over and I walk to Derek's office and here on the phone with his sister Desiree he's telling her he thinks I am too good for him I walk in and close the blinds he tells his sister he'll call her back. I walk up to him sitting in his chair I grab his hands and bring him to his feet and I hug him really tightly. He starts crying "baby why are crying","you're too good for me you deserve better","what is better than my chocolate thunder","anyone but me" he says crying harder I started crying "baby you are the most perfect God given hero","you are only saying that cause you are sweet on me","no don't you ever say that I love you with all my heart and everything I say and call you is out of love and it's the truth now stopped crying you big lug","don't call me that I prefer chocolate thunder","oh ok chocolate thunder my apartment first","oh garcia I thought we could stay at your apartment","ok great so now we have my Jacuzzi tub" I say under my breath "what was that" Derek asks confused "oh it's nothing I said now I have my clothes to wear and not yours not that I don't love your clothes there just not my style","let's go"