Chapter 13 - My First Baby

I had not yet opened my eyes to the most beautiful morning of my life but I could feel a smile of contentment on my face. Am I dreaming or is it for real. I slowly separated my eyelids to see what I would cherish to see every morning for the rest of my life. Manik. He was sleeping on my tummy like a baby, grabbing me with both his arms around me as if I was his favorite pillow. I promised myself that he was my first baby and I would always love him the way I do. After relishing the view for a good amount of time I softly called.

"Manik"

He didn't respond. He was in deep sleep. Before I called him again I suddenly realized that I had only the blanket wrapped around me. I looked around to locate our clothes which were spread everywhere in the room. Thankfully my upper lingerie was dangling on the side table. I tried to reach out to it. But Manik had grabbed me so tight that I could hardly manage to move. Somehow I pulled my hand out and stretched it to reach the side table. I couldn't afford to turn him on early in the morning so clasped it quickly and put it on. I called out again.

"Manik"

This time he moved a little, nuzzled his nose on my tummy, I giggled as it felt ticklish and he turned his head to the other side and slept again. His grip hadn't loosened one bit. I managed to get up a little and whispered

"Manik I am not running away..please let me get up at least."

He just smiled and loosened his grip. I moved his hand aside and got up wrapping one blanket around me and tossed another one on him. It was late than usual and something struck me suddenly. Gosh!! It was time Manik's maid will be there any time. Our clothes and my accessories were everywhere. I had to clean it up fast before she came. Just then I happened to glance myself in the mirror, I panicked my whole body was red, from my neck to shoulders, my hands; tummy and rest of the parts are not worth mentioning only my face being the exception. I looked at Manik, he was sleeping peacefully. I muttered silent abuses. As I was thinking what to do next, I heard the door unlock. I jumped out of our room in 2 leaps and caught hold of the door just the moment she was about too push it open.

"Amm no we are still sleeping..you come tomorrow", I managed to stick my head out and gave her the lamest excuse.

It was so stupid but what to do my brain stopped functioning during dire need. I bet she knew what the catch was, as she gave me a dirty suspicious look. I am sure she rambled some slang's in her language before I banged the door on her face. I went back to our room and stood in front of the mirror helplessly. There was no ways; I could go to office looking like that. I quickly changed into my tracks and tee and picked up the stuff that adorned the floors of our room and otherwise.

"Manik get up na", I ruffled his hair as I sat beside him.

He opened one of his eyes to get a half view of mine.

"Good Morning", he smiled and pulled my hand from his head for a kiss, "Listen lets not go to office today, lets chill at home."

"Do you think you have left me in a state that I can go any where?"

"Why what happened??", he got up slowly rubbing his eyes.

"See what you have done", I showed him his architecture by his artistic mouth on my neck and shoulders.

"Arey there is an empty space there come let me fill it up", he dragged me down and began what he is best at.

"Manik you are such a jerk.. haven't you had enough last night", I said giggling as his touches tickled me.

"Nandu you should learn from me how to use the right things for the right purpose."

I cringed my brows unable what he meant when he explained literally, as he plunged his lips onto mine. We had had so much of it last night but nothing seemed enough. The physical need for each other was so over powering that every thing else seemed trifle. I couldn't believe that within a night I was used to our bodies so close to each other. I responded to his demands in equal fervor. We would have gone into another session of making love hadn't the door bell rang. I cajoled Manik to leave me and threw his tracks and vest on him and carefully wrapped a scarf around my neck before I went to get the door.