Chapter 31 - The Awaited Night

I was waiting for him to respond but he didn't. I adjusted my head back on the pillow and saw a naughty smile flicker on his face.

"Baby it seems your Mommy is already losing it", he made sure he said that in a sly tone to irritate me.

And he was supremely successful as I pursed my lips and flared my nostrils in annoyance. He quickly pecked the tip of my nose before the puff settled.

"Why did you talk to Mom like that?", I asked partly to really know the answer and partly to divert the topic.

"Baby your Mommy is just concerned about her Mom and we two are left all alone, nobody loves Daddy and his princess..Mommy doesn't even let Daddy kiss her", he said making a cute pout shifting his looks from my tummy to me.

He looked so adorable when he did that. Honestly I didn't know how I was controlling myself. His puppy face made me want to kiss him then and there. I poked to remind myself that I am supposed to be mad at him but his cute antics and sweet talks were making me slip from my own territory. He always managed to have an edge over me. But how could I give up so easily without being sarcastic.

"Yeah rite what else have you been doing since you came down to Ahmedabad", I tried to give him a count of his forceful kisses.

"That was toh only me... Mommy doesn't love Daddy any more", his fingers traced along my neckline and lips to evoke me and even though I hate to admit but he was getting successful in all his attempts.

"As if the Daddy loves Mommy", I said in a soft complaining tone. I bit my tongue inside my mouth as the words just skid through without much of a thought and I surely knew I had invited trouble now.

"You have doubts??", his head bounced up and down and eyebrows danced in query looking straight into my eyes and I turned away.

He surely had to nullify it if the doubt ever crossed my mind about his love for me. He shifted closer and brushed his rugged cheeks against mine. The poky edges of his clean shaven jaws gave me a hard time. My lips went as dry as my throat; it was like I had been deprived of water for ages. Yes that was how it felt being so close to him. He lazily traced his fingers on my lips making me loose a bit more. I licked my lips to purse the capitulating sensation that was sinking in. His satin soft touches evoked unexplained desires in me. Manik slowly lowered his head and kissed my neck. He kissed the lump on my throat that danced every time his lips connected with it.

"Manik...please", I uttered trying to draw oxygen through my mouth as my nostrils had given up their job long time back. I couldn't say any further. May be I didn't want to, what if he stopped?

With the soft kisses he dragged down to the valley of my chest continuing his sweet tortures which just left me moaning. He nuzzled his nose to inhale the fragrance of my body. His teeth tried to scratch over the bra. The t*** hardened and made their presence felt over the cloth and he enjoyed more. His grin widened as she looked up at me. I had shut my eyes tightly and bit my lips trying desperately not to loose while he had the time of his life seeing me struggle. Manik was tempting every bit of me and now my urges were reaching a new level all together and he somehow understood that.

After sometime I felt no movement from him and I slowly opened my his to see him an inch over my face, our lips were millimeters apart and I felt his warm breath on my face. He was calm, probably he wanted to wait or may be he wanted me to initiate. I looked at him with an idiotic expression as to What are you waiting for?? and then he gave in. His lips tenderly fused with mine and they mingled like melted cream. He was soft and smooth almost lazy. It seemed he was content but I was not. My tiny body trembled like a dry leaf under his massive torso but he held me like an anchor to a rocking ship in a turbulent sea.