Characters Guide

One of my readers requested a guide for the characters I've added into the story. So here it is if you need to use this as a reference. [BEWARE ANY SPOILERS] Also if some of the physical descriptions are off, please correct me, I don't recall what all of their eye colors were...

Aelith: The seeming leader of a supposedly democratic group, Aelith is a human ranger. She has a dry sense of humor, tends to be a bit protective and motherly towards her friends and is skilled with the sword, staff, hand to hand combat and the bow. She has tanned skin, rich brown hair and grey eyes. She and Bilbo Baggins are a love interest.

Avice: Avice is actually half orc, and due to this has discolored spots on her skin that look like stone. Due to this deformation that is so obvious, she wears long pants and long sleeves, gloves, a mask and generally shows little skin. Her past with dealing with the prejudices of being not only a halfing but half orc have caused her to develop a snarky and guarded personality that doesn't open up easily. However, she is fiercely loyal to her friends and has a bit of a temper. She is on the short side, has pale skin, short golden blonde hair and grey-blue eyes. She is Thorin's love interest.

Nienna: Nienna is a runaway elven princess. Having lived most of her life as a recluse when she studied under Galadriel, she fled at the prospect of an arranged marriage and is now enjoying her freedom. She hates the idea of being tied down and despises the prejudice that many elves and dwarves have. She has waist length, dirty blonde hair, and sea green eyes. She is Legolas's love interest.

Nora: A singular character in many ways, Nora is a hobbit wizard who is convinced her real name is Bryony the Xanadu Wizard. She is Gandalf's old protege and the most recent member of the Sisterhood. Her most notable wizarding accomplishment is her accidental creation of a species of fire breathing chickens. She is veeeeeery short, with dark skin, short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is Fili's love interest.

Runa: The oldest of all of them, Runa is another halfing, half dwarf and half elf, a taboo race that is hated by both sides. However, she successfully manages to pass as an unusually delicate hobbit most of the time. She is also short with impish features, short, curly red hair, fair skin, freckles and bright green eyes. Being very old, but alone most her life, she has a complex personality that seems to switch from a mischievous eleven year old to a wise old woman. She is Thranduil's love interest.

Silvia: An elven guard for Thranduil who is both a skilled fighter and healer, she is more open to looking past prejudices than most of those around her. Therefore, she ends up joining the girls on the last leg of their adventure. She is pale with light blue eyes and long, white blonde hair. She is Bard's love interest.

Sarabelle: She is Bilbo's childhood friend from the Shire who somehow ended up with one of Nora's fire-breathing chickens for a pet. Hungry for adventure, she ends up following the company the entire way to the Misty Mountains, only being discovered when captured along with the others by Thranduil. She is innocent and shows how far the others (especially Bilbo) has come from where they were. Her shock and confusion following the final battle highlight how innocence doesn't last and how adventure isn't always followed with a happy ending. Although her love interest never developed, it would have been Kili and after his death, we are all left wondering "what if". She is short, with chocolate skin, big dark eyes and a mess of dark curls.

There you go, if I'm missing something or incorrectly described someone, please leave a comment and I'll rectify the situation immediately.