Chapter 1: The New Student

"Hey Goodfellow wait up!" yelled a voice.A boy with pink hair and stellar cobalt blue and wearing the academy's uniform turned to the sound of the voice. "Oh morning Japhet,"replied Goodfellow noticing his purple hair friend. Japhet glared his blue-violet eyes at him while panting hard from the running he did. "Come on buddy at least your not late,"said Goodfellow while moving over to his friend's side and patting him on the back."Just so you know I had a reason for running," snapped Japhet straightening up then swatting away Goodfellow's hand. "Oh yeah? Whats that?" lightly mocked Goodfellow."Ahh......I got nothing," sighed Japhet in defeat."Haha its okay buddy,"said Goodfellow placing an arm around Japhet."So Goodfellow you heard we might be getting a new student today?" wondered Japhet as he and Goodfellow headed up the front steps of the academy."No I haven't but since you told me...I can't wait,"replied Goodfellow smiling at his friend.Just as they stepped into the academy,a red car with tinted windows pulled up to it.

The back door on the left side of the red car opened as a girl with long flowing black hair and grey eyes that held tiny specks of purple in em.Then the passenger window rolled down revealing the girl's mom and dad."Have a good time my dear,"says her mom tucking a piece of black hair behind her ear. "I know mom and I will,"protested the girl while setting her cross over bookpak over her head."Okay Avichayil just be careful alright?"asked her dad."Of course....love you guys," said Avichayil bending down to look at both of her parents.Avichayil's mom patted her hand while smiling up at her daughter."We love you too sweetie," she said. Avichayil smiled and stepped back onto the sidewalk.Her parents waved to her before pulling away then heading into town. Running a hand through her soft black hair, Avichayil turned around to stare at the largeness of Achates Academy. The whole back of the building was all red brick while the front was painted in a light frosted cream color. Stunned to pieces, Avichayil headed up the steps to the open door entryway when an unknown breeze brought a folded up note beside her. Curious, Avichayil picked it up then unfolded it to read-
'Let the games begin....Are you ready?'

'Let the games begin? Are you ready? What exactily does that mean?'thought Avichayil as she tucked the note into her pocket. Taking a deep breath,she stepped into the academy and took notice of the high ceilings and hanging lights. Glazing a little bit more, Avichayil soon found the office she needed to go to then stepped inside. A lady behind a desk greeted her with a smile. "May I help you?"the lady ask. "Um yes I'm a new student?"said Avichayil. "Excellent! Okay...name please?"the lady questioned. "Avichayil Rinas,"replied Avichayil. The lady then started typing on her computer until the file pulled up. She clicked to view it,when satisfy she printed it before handing the paper to Avichayil. "Thank you,"said Avichayil with a smile. "You are very welcome now I suggest you go to your dormitory to settle in," the lady commented. "Good idea....um where is it?"asked Avichayil. Just then a girl Avichayil's age came into the room with snow white hair and light blue eyes that sparkle. "Emere good timing,"lady saidy with a smile. "Of course,"started Emere while looking at Avichayil,"Come your with me." Avichayil nodded as she followed Emere out of the office. "I'm so glad your here we needed a new student badly!"commented Emere. "I'm glad I'm here then,"Avichayil commented back with a grin. Emere grinned back before asking,"Avichayil huh? Got a nickname?" "Call me Avi,"answered Avi. "Avi it is then!" bubbled Emere happily looping an arm through Avi's. Avi couldn't help but smile until a folded note caught her attention. Quickly picking it up,Avi rejoined Emere,who was watching her. "What is it?"she asked when she saw the note. "A note?" guessed Avi. "Agreed...so open it!"said Emere gustering to the note. Again curiousity swept over Avi as she slowly unfolded the note to read: 'Be Careful' in silverly ink.