Chapter 7: Recruiting

Avichayil headed to her next couple of classes til the bell rung finally for lunch period.She got in line,purchase a school lunch then took a seat at a long table.Soon Goodfellow plus Japhet and Luthais sat down with her as well."Yeah we're forming a team you in?"asked Japhet."You bet!"said Emere excitedly.Avichayil handed the Goodfellow,who took it and wrote down Emere's name."Okay we need three more people,"announced Goodfellow closing the notebook."May I join?"asked Kasmira appearing at the table."You wanna join Kasmira?"asked Avichayil."If you let me,"answered Kasmira."Welcoma aboard Kasmira,"said Avichayil as Goodfellow scribbled down Kasmira's name in the notebook.

[Forest]

When they teleported somewhere in the forest,they all sat or lean against a tree."Well that was fun,muttered Wicked."Yeah and those teachers were relentless,"agreed Quinn.Rumor stood by a large tree and lean his back against it to watch the sky.Suddenly a strange noise started filtering through the trees surrounding the group."Oh great not her,"said Thaddius before punching a tree...hard."Who Mrs.Daphins?"wondered Decker."Yep you can hear those chains of hers,"replied Thaddius.Rumor's eyes flashed red just as the first chain slammed into a tree.A second chain soon followed then slammed into the opposite tree.Then slowly Mrs.Daphins appeared between the two tree with a deadly cold look in her eyes.

"It's time for a little payback,"sneered Mrs.Daphins.Rumor stepped forward from his tree then a couple of steps toward Mrs.Daphins. Mrs.Daphins smiled while both chains shot back into her hands just as a puddle of ink appeared beside Rumor.Rumor swept his arm out sideways with hand resting above the puddle that was starting to swirl.Suddenly a black hilt shot up to be grasp by Rumor's hand as a blade slowly appeared with it dripping in ink.Rumor shook off the rest of the ink before flipping it to his other hand.Satisfied,Rumor aimed his sword with it's two red channels running down the center on eitherside at Mrs.Daphins.

[Unknown Location]

"Leader I can't find the others,"spoke up the fifth voice."Explain,"said the 2nd voice."Well I thought I saw them...but,"started the fifth voice."But?"pressed the third voice."But they just vanish...,"finish the fifth voice."Look for em again,"simply said the 2nd voice."Right away leader,"replied the fifth voice.The first,third and fourth voice started snickering again.

"Enough you guys,"snapped the 2nd voice."Sorry leader,"said third,fourth and first voice in unison."L-Leader w-we're h-here!"panted a sixth voice."Finally,"muttered the first voice."Where have you been?!"demanded the 2nd voice."We were trying to find you guys,"answered the seventh voice."Heh as if,"whispered fourth voice.All voices quietly laugh except for the sixth and seventh voices."Yeah so we can get the games started!"added the eighth and last voice."They already have started,"whispered both first,third and fourth voices in unison.

[Achates Academy]

 "Now we just need two more people,"commented Goodfellow."Hmm I think I have just the person,"said Emere getting up from the table.Few minutes later she returned with a girl who had beautiful rasberry purple hair and eyes that sparkle."Guys this is Lisette Eny shes my and Avi's roomate cross the hall,"expalined Emere."Hello everyone,"said Lisette smiling."Welcome to the team Lisette,"said Avichayil standing up from the table and holding out a hand to Lisette."Thank you,"said Lisette shaking Avichayil's hand.Smiling at the new team member,Goodfellow wrote down Lisette's name into the notebook.

"One more person! Woohoo!!"cheered Japhet."Calm down Japhet we don't know who else wants to join,"said Luthais."I agree with Luthais,"agreed Goodfellow while closing the notebook."Hey what about him?"wondered Lisette pointing to a student walking into the cafeteria."I know him!"exclaimed Japhet bouncing on the balls of his feet."You do?!"said both Avichayil and Emere in unison."Yeah thats Jathniel Endlin,"explained Japhet.Both Avichayil and Emere turn to see the boy Japhet mention with plum purple hair plus brown eye standing in line to get some breakfast.