Chapter 29: Kidnapped

[Inside Rumor]

"Finally caught you Ink Prince," whispered a voice.
'Cassiel let me go!' thought Rumor.
"No can do...your in Immortals' hands now," came Cassiel's reply.
Several mist daggers soon form as Cassiel appeared in his mist form.
Rumor tried to move his body, but realized it was bound tight.
Cassiel laughed while walking towards him with a dagger already in his hand.
He reached Rumor and touched the blade to the chest.
"I'm gonna do the same thing I did to the Souls' leader Avichayil," whispered Cassiel.
Rumor's eyes flashed while he thought angrily:
'Leave her out of this!'
Cassiel chuckle then shoved the mist dagger into Rumor's left shoulder.
There was no pain at first.
Then.
It came.
Cracks of blue started forming down the arm then the rest of the body.
Before it reached Rumor's face, Cassiel whispered into his ear, "Say goodbye to your powers Ink Prince."
Then the cracks formed over the face just as Cassiel left with a smug smile on his face.
But he didn't notice as one last note fell to ground:
'...This isn't over Cassiel.'

[Achates Academy - Avichayil]

Avi woke up sweating.
She could feel Cassiel's mist dagger embedded into her skin from the inside.
At first there was no pain...then slowly it came.
Cracks of red covered her whole in a matter of seconds.
Now it was happening to Rumor.
"RUMOR!!!" screamed Avi as she scrambled outta bed.
'I need to tell the other InkRebels,' thought Avi while placing a hand over her special note star.
It was warm to the touch.
When Avi came out of her bedroom with a waking Emere beside, she found Thaddius leaning against the wall.
"What is it Avichayil?" he asked her.
"Rumor....the Immortals have him,"answered Avi.
"Whaaat?!" exclaimed Thaddius.
Decker, Wicked and Quinn soon appeared then heard the startling news from Thaddius.
Decker slammed his fist into the wall. Then breathed deeply.
Avi then sent Emere to fetch the other Souls.
It was time to act and quickly.

[Old warehouse]

"Excellent job everybody we have the leader of InkRebels and the Fairoze," laughed Cassiel.
The other Immortals soon joined in as their leader went over to the InkRebels' leader.
"Its a shame no one can save you Ink Prince," whispered Cassiel to Rumor.
He then pulled out a mist dagger, without the venom,and swiftly drew it across Rumor's cheek, making it bleed.
Cassiel then smiled while wiping his dagger with a special cloth.
Shith appeared next with the Fairoze in his hands.
Cassiel took it before placing it on a small table thats was some little ways from Rumor.
The other Immortals soon gather around their leader as blood from Rumor's cheek started to form small words on the ground.
Several moments later a sentence was form:
'Help me.....my brother.'
Then it disappeared into the ground knowing that a boy around Rumor's age would soon wake up.

[Seprath/Sephron]

Seprath appeared at the corner of the hallway when he heard Avi tell an InkRebel that their leader been kidnapped.
"Lets find him Seprath," said Sephron appearing in a mirror above Seprath's head.
"Where do we start though?" asked Seprath.
"Hmm...I'll be right back," replied Sephron before disappearing.
Seprath leaned against the wall and waited.
Few minutes later Sephron reappeared looking very pleased with himself.
"Seprath he's being held in an old warehouse," reported Sephron.
"Right lets move the others are checking out that crazy teacher anyway," said Seprath heading back down the hallway.
"You mean the one who changed Avichayil into a cat?" asked Sephron inside Seprath's head.
"Yep," replied Seprath as he pushed through two double doors leading outside.
"Blast it," muttered Sephron.
Seprath smiled as he headed to a large oak tree with a hollow opening at the bottom..
He knelt down then felt around the bottom of it.
Soon his fingers brushed against something soft yet sturdy and pulled it out.
It was a cloak with four black belts connecting the front of it together.
Seprath slipped it on then buckled all the belts together before pulling up thr hood to cover his eyes.
"Nice cloak Seprath," commented Sephron.
"Thanks now which way?" asked Seprath shoving his hands into the cloak's pockets.
"Keep to the trees for now," suggested Sephron.
"Roger that Sephron pal," responded Seprath with a grin.
Sephron grinned back then busted out laughing.
Keeping to the trees, they soon reached the busy district area .
Instead they turn down into an alleyway where the back of a old warehouse could be seen.
"Sephron keep a look out please," instructed Seprath as he eyed all tops of the buildings on either side.
"Roger that buddy!"spoke up Sephron several seconds later.
Couple minutes later they reached the old warehouse and carefully eased towards the back door.
"Ready Sephron?" asked Seprath.
"I was born ready...you?" asked Sephron.
"Lets do it," replied Seprath.
Carefully he eased the door open then slipped inside before closing it shut behind him.