Chapter 5: Strange Morning

Avichayil woke up the next morning feeling fog headed.Shaking her head out of it,she climbed out of bed then headed to the bathroom."Morning sleepy head!"said Emere looking at Avichayil from the mirror."Morning Emere,"said Avichayil smiling."Whats wrong?"asked Emere."I had a very strange dream last night,"replied Avichayil."Well you can tell me about it over some hot breakfast okay?"suggested Emere while slipping into her uniform.Avichayil nodded her head before getting dress herself,then she fixed her hair in the mirror.Emere nodded her approval just as she looped her arm through Avilchayil's.Together they left the room and headed to the cafeteria."Morning Avichayil was it?"asked a voice from behind them.Both Avichayil and Emere turned around to see a boy with teal hair and teal eyes pushing up a pair of black halfway wrapped around glasses up the bridge of his nose."I'm Avichayil who are you?"asked Avichayil feeling her cheeks lightly flush."Names Luthais Kalil..its a pleasure to meet you Avichayil,"greeted Luthais with a warm smile.Avichayil smiled in return just before she was pulled away by Emere.

"Emere stop pulling me!"said Avichayil trying to pull her arm free."Eeee your Avichayli!"gushed a voice.Now what? thought Avichayil.A girl with beautiful shart cropped blue hair that has ribbons woven through it plus blue eyes beamed at her."I'm Kasmira Mari!"said Kasmira twirling a piece of hair around her finger."Nice to meet you Kasmira but we're kinda busy here,"gestured Emere feeling impatient.Kasmira shrugged rhen flounced off out of the cafeteria.Emere shook her head then dragged Avichayil over to a corner table."Now spill before I grab us some breakfast,"instructed Emere while sitting down."Uhh...,"started Avichayil when her head suddenly goes blank and the fog disappears."You forgot didn't you?"guessed Emere."No! I just don't know how to start explaining it,"replied Avichayil when she sees Goodfellow enters the cafeteria with a friend beside him.

Goodfellow looked around the cafeteria when his eyes fell on Avichayil in the back.He smiled as he grabbed a tray to pile some food on it while Japhet just kept talking nonstop making Goodfellow crazy.Avichayil faced Emere when her stomach started growling.Emere nodded and the two of them got in line behind Goodfell plus Japhet.