Chapter 3: Ink Prince

Set deep within the forest was a small academy.From there the sound of dripping could be heard. As a handful of notes fall from the hands of a teen with black hair plus electric green eyes. They lightly hit the floor then form into a circle:'How. Long. Till. I'm. Free?' Just then the door to the slightly darken room, creaked open as a teen with blond hair and blue-grey eyes entered. Drip....drip....drip....drip. Then a single note floated till the teen could be able to read it: 'Thaddius.' The mentioned teen looked down at his feet and scuff the sole of his shoe into the ground. Two more notes floated down infront of Thaddius: 'Whats Wrong?' Thaddius looked up then said, "Rumor, we can't seem to find the star amulet to set you free." At his namw, Rumor lifted his head to lock his electric green eyes on Thaddius. Keeping his eyes on Thaddius, Rumor sent five notes floating into a line:'Did you. Look inside. The desk?' Before Thaddius could answer another teen,this one with silver hair and silver eyes,appeared right beside him."We just check the desk Rumor...no luck," he reported. Drip....drip....drip....drip.

Three notes floated down from Rumor's hands then rested infront of Thaddius: 'Thaddius look. At the floor. By your feet.'Thaddius quickly looked down by his feet and sure enough sees the spot been recently dugged up.Crouching down, Thaddius brushed his fingers against the soft surface and gasped in surpise."Decker help me!" instructed Thaddus before using his hands to dig, Decker crouched soon crouched beside him gen started digging with his hands as well. Soon they found a small metal box then tugged it free from the ground. Suddenly two notes floated infront of them: 'Thaddius...Decker...hurry.' Decker nodded over at Rumor before testing the box.It was unlocked, so Decker opened it while Thaddius grabbed the necklace. That was when a shadow fell over them from the doorway. It was Mrs.Daphnis,and she looks pretty angry. "What are you doing may I ask?" she asked coldly. "We're gonna free Rumor," replied Thaddius.

"I dont think so,"said Mrs.Daphnis holding up a hand just as a chain shot out of it to ThaddiusBut Decker reached Mrs.Daphnis first and punched the teacher right in the face.She flew backwards,slamming into the wall where the door is.Thaddius hurried over to Rumor the placed the star amulet into the lock.There was a 'click' as the unchained themselves from Rumor.who then started to fall.Thaddius quickly caught Rumor when he saw Mrs.Daphnis appeared from the wall she crashed into."You'll pay for that,"she muttered darkly before launch sone chains from her hands.Rumor's eyes suddenly flashed red as he jumped out of Thaddius's arms."Rumor-?"started Thaddius.Rumor moved his arm out sideways sending out two note stars spinning for the chain.Decker hit the floor just as the stars slash through the chain before heading to Mrs.Daphins.Mrs.Daphnis ground her teeth before unleashing another chain,but was slammed into the wall instead.Rumor moved his arm back and the note stars return to him just as Decker joined him plus Thaddius."That was awesome Rumor!"said Decker excitedly.Rumor nodded then started for the door.Thaddius and Decker quickly followed Rumor out the room before shutting the door close.

"Rumor,Thaddius and Decker....hey wait up!"yelled a voice.

Thaddius plus Decker turn to see a teen with raspberry hair and golden yellow eyes running up to them.

"Hey Wicked what's up?" asked Decker."I had a run in with Mr.Aste," answered Wicked. "Not Mr.Aste!," complained Decker."Believe it,but we need to to get out of here and fast," explained Wicked just as shouts of rage was heard. Rumor stopped in his tracks then turned slightly sideways just as the first few teachers appeared in dimly lit hallway. Sensing Rumor's question,Wicked quickly answered,"Quinn is on his way." Rumor nodded before moving to stand in front of his friends. "Wait Rumor," said Thaddius stopping him.Rumor looked at him. "Here you might need this," continued. Thaddius while placing the star key amulet around his neck. Rumor touched his star key just as a smile appeared on his face. Then a large shadow fell over the group,making them all look up. Rumor's eyes glowed red just as a large puddle of ink took shape around him and his friends. Seconds later they were sucked down and the puddle disappeared from sight.