Chapter 1 (Bayani's View)

It was a fresh summer morning in Vancouver, my home. I thought about spending the day with my roommates like Dolphin, but I had a different idea. I was going to stay in my room, isolated from the people near me. That might sound strange, but I wanted to hang out with another friend that I like even more than my roommates. His name was Will, and I have to get talk to him via teamspeak. He lives across the world in England, which kind of sucks since I can't see him in real life. We are just friends, but I don't really feel like friends. I feel something more than just a regular friendship. I felt a deep connection that goes far beyond our current relationship. I felt like he was the one! The one I was to spend the rest of my days with! It is wonderful being around Will, and the only thing that would make him better is if he lived in Canada. Will is so cute with his twinkling blue eyes and soft brown hair. I wish I could hug him in real life, but agin he loves across the world. I have to tell Will, otherwise I won't be happy. I gain the courage to go speak to him, and I start the conversation.

"Will, I have a confession," I said timidly.

"What is it?" Will asked humbly.

"I love you! It is just I feel a deeper connection than just plain friends. I love you Will, and I have hid it for too long! I want you to be my boyfriend. I want you in my life as my boyfriend, not just my friend," I exclaimed with all my might. A silence fell upon us as my frantic fears began to grow.

"Really? Are you joking?" Will replied softly. I immediately started to ache from the overwhelming feelings. I felt unloved by the person I loved most.

"No, I am being completely honest," I said trying to hid my feelings.

"Really!" Will said with a hint of excitement. This threw me off a bit.

"My confession is true. I swear," I answered one more time.

"Of course I will be your boyfriend! You don't know how long I have been waiting for this!" Will exclaimed. My depressed emotions suddenly disappeared when Will said those words. A jump of joy filled my body.

"Wait! Seriously! I can't believe it! I thought you were going to reject me," I said.

"Bayani, I love you and no one else. I have loved you since Bee introduced us to each other. Don't worry about me leaving," Will sighed.

"I am not leaving anytime soon. I love you Will," I replied with slight relief.

"Love you too," Will said. My love, Will, is my boyfriend! It is an amazing feeling of overwhelming joy and happiness. The person I love most loves me back for who I am. I am thankful for that.