Epilouge

We stood there with love in us. We stared out into the open air. We survived longer than our friendships with others and lost some of our bravest and best. We endured the pain of seeing our past friends turn and end it all. We saw the legends gradually disappear into the darkness of shadows. Once legends turned into nobodies because of a lack of interests. The rest of legend remains us who have stayed with one another to the end of their time and our time. Through the most perilous times of chaos, rebellion, and destruction remains us, the survivors. We never failed each other. No longer separated by distance, our connection grew like a wildfire. It grew until the end with the final words out of my mouth. With everything that has happened, I am eternally grateful that he stood by me and held my hand the entire way until the end, just as he promised.

The End•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello Cube lovers! I would like you to keep reading on because I have made a final decision on a tasking topic that has been racing through my mind. This past month, I have made the decision to quit Wattpad. It isn't as bad as you may think. I will be continuing to write on the platform, but not publishing it until it is completed. I have been doing Wattpad for around a year, and I can't believe the huge accomplishments that you have helped me to achieve. My first fanfiction, Beeyani, has one of the highest amount of reads for a Beeyani fanfiction. I never imagined that happening a year ago. I remember starting to do edits on each chapter. I have kept up with that for a year, so I am proud. Even though you may not see my work, I want you to keep writing no matter what comes your way. And if no one told you that they love you, I love you so much and I am eternally grateful for what you have given me. Thank you.

Emera Lee Chang