Chapter 20 (Bayani's View)

It was the final goodbye in the airport. Will and I were holding onto each other as tight as possible. My eyes were watering. Graser, Straub, and Bee were watching over us. I felt a sense of disgust from Bre and Straub. Their faces said it all. Will and I kissed for one last time. Then Bee grabs Will by the arm and pulls him towards her and away from me.

"Hey! Why are you in such a rush?" I asked Bee angrily.

"Excuse me! Will's flight is soon, and he doesn't want to miss it!" Bee argued back. She then drags him away from me. Straub follows them. I felt a pain I had never felt before. Will gave me a sad look as Bee pulled him away from me.

"It will be okay," Graser told me softly. I stared at them until they turned a corner and disappeared.

"Will," I let out with sadness. I start to cry. My feelings that I didn't realize were there took over me. I never knew I was holding this much back. I crumble in tears. The most beloved thing in my life taken away by someone that I am supposed to like. It hurts deep inside. Graser helps me regain my balance and calms me. Graser and I go to the gate for our flight. I try to text Will, but no reply arrived. I knew Bee and Straun were up to something. I wanted to punch them in the face, but I didn't want airport security coming after me. Graser comforts me for most of the time. We finally get on our flight. The plane takes off, and I look out the window. I try to relax my mind, but Will's sad, broken face haunts me on the flight. I knew something is up with Bee and Straub. A lot of other people are quite suspicious as well. I had to figure out what was going on.