Chapter 30 (Graser's View)

I sympathize with Will and Bayani. The struggle and pain must be weighing heavily on them. They haven't talked to each other in about one and a half weeks. This might be slightly huge problem. I try to fix the situation or try to make it better. It usually fails hardcore. Bayani is being a bit of an obstacle himself. Him not being online is not really helping our cause. Neither is Bee or Straub. I heard from Will that Isaac has accepted Bayani which is amazing news! Bee and Straub are determined to get rid of the relationship that tasks friendship and heartbreaks.

The next day•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have texted Bayani, and he finally responded! It is quite the miracle. He also finally agreed to talk on teamspeak. The problem is neither Bee nor Will are online. This kind of sucks, but I deal with it. Optimistically, I start talking.

"Bayani! Where have you been bud?" I yelled.

"Nothing much. Just drowning in my sadness and depression," Bayani sighed.

"Wow, morbid. Anyway, why are you so down?" I asked.

"Lack of love. That's my clear out answer. Bee hates me. Will never loved me," Bayani goes on. I quickly stop him.

"Shut up! None of that is true. I know that for a fact that Will is in love with you. He has been sad ever since Pax ended. You are the only thing blocking your true happiness and love!" I exclaimed.

"I guess you are right on some things. I wouldn't say all though. I would say that the thing blocking my true happiness is Bee," Bayani replied.

"I agree, but you can stop Bee. I will help you! You are running away from these problems. Bee is only helping you run faster," I argued.

"Your right. I will try," Bayani said reluctantly.

"Good," I said. I hope that Bayani does as he is told.