Chapter 31 (Bee's View)

Remember the Anti-Kiani Society? That has basically disappeared entirely. It now consists of Straub and I. I try to find a way to stop Will and Bayani. I don't want my best friend dating my arch enemy. That isn't how I think at least. I am pretty sure the entire Cube community would be against me since Kiani is one of the most popular ships. I must say that I can't believe that Kiani had survived for this long. I don't think they have talked to each other in about two weeks! It is quite shocking to be completely honest. I have a slither of hope left inside of me, but I definitely have less than when this entire motive was started. I try to talk to Graser about it.

"Hey dude," I said with a hint of frustration.

"Hey Bee! What did you want to talk about?" Graser asked.

"Okay, so I need to hear your opinion on Kiani," I answered.

"I think it is true love. Plain and simply put. I really think their relationship with pursue into a great marriage," Graser replied enthusiastically.

"Oh, you are on the supporting side," I signed in disappointment.

"Hey, it is okay. I can't empathize, but it can be rough. One of your best friends is dating your arch enemy. I can see where your opposition is coming from. But you can't do anything about who falls in love with who. It just happens," Graser told me with pity.

"I guess. I just can't deal with the fact that it is Bayani!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"It would be a good time to maybe put your differences aside and make up with him," Graser suggested.

"No way!" I yell back.

"Just think about it," Graser urged. I began to contemplate the thoughts of ending a battle that has been going on for so long. It won't be an easy decision.