Chapter 2 (Will's View)

I am so excited that Bayani asked me out. To be completely honest, I was actually planning to ask him out myself, but Bayani asked me first which is a dream in heaven. I can't believe that Bayani loves me the way I love him! I can't wait to tell my friends. This is going to be an awesome relationship. I can envision it! I can't wait to talk to Bayani and tell all my friends. I just couldn't wait any longer, so I got Isaac, Straub, and Bee to come on and talked to them.

"Guys! I have some amazing news!" I said excitedly. I couldn't hold it back.

"What is it Will?" Isaac asked curiously.

"Bayani asked me out, and I said yes! Bayani is my boyfriend, and I love him so much!" I exclaimed ecstatically. A moment of silence fell upon us. My joy died down into worry.

"Guys? Is there anything wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"You are dating Bayani?" Bee said with slight anger.

"Like the actual Bayani. Like Jordan Bayani? Like the Bayani that left the Cube?" Straub asked frantically.

"Yeah, I mean what other person on this planet is named Bayani," I said sarcastically.

"Will, he isn't good for you. Why are you dating him?" Straub said sternly.

"Because I love him," I said with fear.

"He is irresponsible, and is a person you should never be with!" Bee exclaimed with anger.

"Why do you guys hate him? What did he ever do to you?" I asked.

"I know him Will, the real Bayani. He isn't good for you. Trust me on this. Don't make this something you will regret," Straub said darkly.

"I love him, and you can't do anything about it," I said. I can believe them. Bayani is a nice person, and would do nothing to harm anyone. I know it, and they don't. I will prove it if I have to.