Chapter 8 (Will's View)

I was by Bayani yesterday that the confrontation didn't go as planned. They are still resisting and won't give up on their idea of Bayani. I was disappointed and slightly shocked by this news. Never in my life would I expect three of my greatest friends to turn on me. Not to mention the fact that Dolphin, Dul, and Hbomb still hate me for some reason. It isn't really clear why either side hates each other, and this makes me a bit angry. I kind of wanted everyone to be happy with my relationship with Bayani, but of course life throws me this. I decided that maybe I would be able to convince them more than Graser. Maybe be it would be better for me to take action instead of Graser. I was able to talk to Bee and Straub about it.

"Guys, just say why you hate Bayani so much," I demanded.

"Can you not see it? He is a bit immature and wild. Bayani is not to be trusted. I would recommend breaking up with him as soon as you can," Bee replied.

"How do you know of his true nature? How do you know that he is immature? You don't! You can't prove it!" I exclaimed.

"I have been with the Cube for a while now. I have known him way longer than you. Once you hang out with him a lot, he will go wild. I don't want that to happen to you. It isn't good for you," Straub said with concern.

"I need to make my own decisions! I know he his right for me and there is nothing you can do about it!" I rebelled. Defying my friends wasn't a good feeling, but it is for Bayani.

"His true nature is not reflected in his YouTube persona," Straub said with anger.

"Listen to Straub, Will! Don't make this something you will regret!" Bee yelled with worry.

"I will never regret it. Bayani is my true love," I said. Then I left.