Chapter 6 (Graser's View)

It was a warm evening in my house. I was playing on Cube when Bayani and Will interrupted me. They seemed frantic in a way.

"Hi Graser!" Bayani said quickly.

"Oh, hey guys! What's going on with you two?" I replied.

"Well, we were wondering if you could help us out," Will answered timidly.

"Sure, what's wrong?" I asked happily.

"First off, I need to tell you something. Will and I are dating," Bayani said softly. This didn't surprise me at all. They hung out a lot and recorded together all the time, and a romantic feel to their relationship.

"Okay so," I said.

"Wait. You aren't upset with it?" Will questioned.

"I expected it at some point. What do you need help with?" I replied nonchalantly.

"Some other members aren't as appreciative as you and hate the relationship. The weird thing is that some of Bayani's friends hates me and some of my friends hates. It is really weird," Will explained. This was really odd because what are the chances that this would happen.

"Dude, that's really insane. Just so you know, I fully support it," I said.

"Thanks Graser! Can you help us get all of them on board?" Bayani asked.

"Of course! Anything for my boys," I answered excitedly.

"Oh my gosh Graser! Thank you so much!" Will exclaimed.

"Okay, so you are going to have to convince six people Straub, Bee, Isaac, Dolphin, Dul, and Hbomb. It might be a bit difficult, but we will see," Bayani said. I was happy for Bayani and Will. They were like a couple from heaven. I can tell that they love each other. Trust me, if you listen to their conversations, you would tell immediately. I will stick with Bayani and Will through any battle they should endure through this journey for love.