Chapter 13 (Bayani's View)

Life has gotten me down recently. The fact that my friends are going against my own personal life is really hard to cope with. I can't just leave my friends. They have been with me through a lot. Obviously, that has changed since I met Will. I don't know how his friends are doing, but it shouldn't be too bad. I try to block the uncertainty of my future and happiness that lingers in my mind, but it comes back into my mind each and every day. I try to embrace the love and care Will gives me, but it is hard when a yelling thought in my mind reminds me that very few people agree with this. It conquers my thoughts in a way I never saw possible.

The next day•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was eating out with Dolphin a Japanese place. We were talking about random things like YouTube careers, Cube members, and obviously Will.

"I am unsure about your future with Will, Bayani. I think you need to stop this madness now," Dolphin said.

"I don't think so. Will is the best thing that happened to me," I replied nonchalantly.

"This is a huge concern of mine, Bayani. If Will was a nice and generous guy, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. I am your friend, and it is my job to protect you from the evil that lurks around," Dolphin told me.

"Will is a nice guy! He hasn't done anything wrong to you or any other Cube members. I think that you are just making stuff up," I argued.

"No he isn't! You have just been to blind to notice. He isn't good news," Dolphin exclaimed back.

"Will is the love of my life! He isn't bad news. You are just making stuff up," I whined.

"Don't come back to me when he has broken your heart," Dolphin sighed. We then proceeded to eat the rest of our lunch in silence.