Chapter 11 (Dul's View)

I can't believe Bee is friends with Will and hates Bayani. I don't know how you could think such a thing. Will is sketchy, and Bayani is a nice guy. This is what I believe, but somehow, Bee and I are working together. Our mind sets are completely different, yet we are working together to achieve ultimately the same goal. To stop Kiani. My mind lingers on the subject day to day, and Bayani won't accept that Will is not right for him. I try and try, but nothing seems to help. I was excited for Prime since Will originally wasn't going. thet would have been the perfect time to weaken the bond. Then I heard from Graser that Bayani and himself paid for Will's travel fees. Now Will is coming too! I couldn't believe it. I lamented for a while and decided that it was a time for a meeting. I needed to see what actions were necessary for our success. I finally organized the meeting with Isaac, Bee, Hbomb, Straub, and Dolphin.

"Guys! Did you hear about the uninvited guest to Pax?" I said with frustration.

"Yeah. It really doesn't help that this is happening," Dolphin replied.

"What happened?" Bee asked.

"Will is coming to Pax. It really does suck," Straub explained.

"Really! Wow, this is a big issue." Bee exclaimed.

"Exactly. What we need to do is figure out a way to separate them two on the entire trip," Hbomb said.

"We should try to occupy them with other things, so that they don't have enough time to hang out with each other," I added.

"What if we split up and try talking to each of them on the entire trip. For example, Straub, Bee, and I just talked nonstop to Will while the three of you talk to Bayani," Isaac suggested.

"Good idea!" Straub said.

"It really is a great idea, but we need to make it subtle. Maybe get other people in it," Hbomb added.

"Perfect. I know some people that would be willing to join. Rusher and Mitch would be helpful to us," Bee said excitedly.

"Good job guys. At Pax, make sure Will and Bayani don't see each other ever," I ordered. We then started details of the plan to end Kiani forever.