Chapter 15 (Isaac's View)

Our anti-Kiani group has been going strong. We even have or own name, Anti-Kiani Society. For short, we call it AKS. We believe that the relationship between Will and Bayani is a bad idea. They are not right for each other because one of them is meaner than the other. Hbomb and I were assigned to recruit new members. We found Rusher, Mitch, Poke, and Joe hanging out with each other. We thought it would be a perfect time to get them into AKS.

"Hello guys!" I said happily.

"Hi Isaac! Hey Hbomb!" Rusher replied in his happy tone.

"So, Isaac and I are with a group within the Cube called the Anti-Kiani Society. It is a group where the members try to stop Kiani forever. We believe as the members that they are not right for each other, and the end results will be pretty. We want you four to help us and become members of our group," Hbomb explained.

"Please! It would really help us," I added.

"I don't see any reason why not to," Mitch said nonchalantly.

"Seems to me like a perfect way to separate them two. It has been plaguing me since they got together!" Poke exclaimed.

"If Poke is in, I am in," Joe declared.

"Really! That is great! I will give you the details later, but one more person has to agree," Hbomb said.

"Dude, I am in! I can't stand them two together!" Rusher yelled.

"Then it is final. You guys are officially a part of AKS. We have to tell the rest of the guys, but we will get information to you guys as soon as possible," I explained. The group of six had turned into a group of ten. This was about half of the entire SMP. I could wait for the future of our group and the destruction of Kiani.