Chapter 10 (Bayani's View)

Pax Prime was right around the corner, and I was really excited. It would be a chance for Will and I to finally meet each other in real life. It is going to be so much fun. The only problem is that Will can't afford to go. It is a bit expensive for him to fly all the way over here and have to spend even more on other things. Graser and I talked about it and agreed on that I would pay for one fourth of the overall price. Graser would pay the rest. I was extremely excited to tell Will.

"Will! Will!" I yelled in excitement.

"What is it Bayani? I am a bit tired," Will replied.

"That doesn't matter. You know about Prime right?" I asked Will still ecstatic about the news I had to tell him.

"I already told you, Bayani. I can't go. It is just to expensive," Will said with frustration and disappointment.

"Well, Graser and I talked and decided that we would pay for your trip to Prime!" I blurted out.

"What? Wait, really Bayani!" Will said with growing excitement.

"Yes Will! You don't have to worry about it," I told him.

"Oh Bayani, thank you! I don't know how you have this much generosity," Will replied with extreme happiness.

"No problem! We are so happy to do it for you! I love you too much to let this opportunity to meet you past," I said.

"I love you too, Bayani," Will answered sill overwhelmed by happiness. It brings my heart so much joy to see Will this happy. I love him so much and nothing will change it. Not his friends nor my friends will stop me from seeing Will. The power of love will overcome our enemies and gift us with a happy ending.