Chapter 32 (Will's View)

I am actually happy right now! Bayani told Graser that he would try and talk to Bee. Problem is, Bee might not want to talk to Bayani. I have tried to convince her, but she is still deciding. I am very impatient when Bee and I talk about this. Then it dawned on me! I would just trick her into talking to him. I would bring her into a call with Bayani, but she wouldn't know. I know she can't leave once I have made the decision for her. This morning I told her to get online at eleven a.m. my time. It worked except Bee wasn't the happiest person ever. She was agitated beyond belief, but I convinced her to stay.

"What do you want Bayani?" Bee asked violently.

"I don't know. Maybe that we could get along so Will and I can have a tranquil relationship," Bayani answered with fury.

"Calm down!" I exclaimed.

"Anyway, why do you hate me?" Bayani asked Bee.

"Well, the fact that you thought that I should have been kicked from UHC!" Bee yelled.

"I had my reasons! First off, you said to me that UHC is your least favorite gamemode. Second because you don't like team seasons that much," Bayani explained.

"Really? This is shocking news to me," I replied.

"It is a long story Will. I will tell you later," Bayani said calmly.

"Yeah. I just don't know why you took it to that extreme! I actually like it a lot better now. I felt like you wanted to kick me out of the entire friend group," Bee answered.

"I guess. Do you still hate me?" Bayani questioned.

"Not as much as before, but I still strongly oppose you. I don't think we can be friends," Bee sighed.

"Does this mean you accept Kiani?" I asked excitedly.

"I guess. You win," Bee said. A flutter through my heart and soul went racing. Bayani and I shrieked in excitement. We could finally be a couple! We could finally be together, not separated. We could finally be Kiani.