Chapter 9 (Bee's View)

Will is being really stubborn and stupid to trust and actually date Bayani. I really care for him, so to see him making the wrong decision breaks my heart. I know that Straub, Isaac, and I won't be able to stop this on our own. Maybe if there were someway to find more people that hate Kiani. I tried to talk to Dul about this.

"Dul! Okay, so I need your help!" I exclaimed frantically.

"Woah! Calm down. What is up?" Dul replied nonchalantly.

"Will is dating Bayani, and I am not okay with that," I said with a bit of sadness.

"Really! I can't stand it either. I can't believe Bayani would fall for someone like Will. What a disastrous mistake," Dul agreed.

"Wait, you think Will is at fault?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes! He is so mysterious and sly. Will has got to have some unpleasant things up his sleeve," Dul answered disgusted. This put me in a weird state of mind. She hated the relationship for the exact opposite reason of mine. I couldn't believe it. This hurt me since she didn't like Will, and liked Bayani.

"I hate it for the reverse of your reason! I don't like Bayani at all! He is an immature and irresponsible person. I can't imagine what you are thinking. Will is a nice gentleman who works hard and has perseverance," I told Dul.

"What! Will is sneaky and manipulative. Bayani is a wonderful and generous man. I don't know how you think about Bayani in such a manner," Dul replied with anger. I knew if I kept on fighting, I was going to lose a possible ally and maybe some more. I tried to get her back.

"Look, we don't necessarily agree on who is nice or who is bad. But we need to stick together if we want Kiani to end. There is no other way," I said kindly.

"I see your point. If it is to stop Kiani, I am in," Dul sighed.

"Together?" I asked.

"Together," Dul replied sternly. The alliance had begun.