Chapter 7 (Bayani's View)

I was so excited that Graser supported the relationship enough that he would talk to Will and I's friends and get them on board. Will and I are ready for this plan to take action and are convinced that this is going to work. I smile as I am online. Graser is about to talk to them, and I mute myself so that I can listen to the conversation.

"I have got you three, Straub, Bee, and Isaac today for a very important reason," Graser starts.

"Okay, what is it?" Straub asks impatiently.

"Will has informed me that you guys are not happy with the new relationship that has formed. He says that you guys don't like Bayani for some odd reason," Graser addresses.

"Are you serious? Come on Graser! How do you support this atrocity?" Bee barks at me. I sigh in sadness when I hear this.

"I think that it is true love. Why do you guys hate Bayani so much?" Graser says confidently.

"I hate him because he is an irresponsible, annoying, and disrespectful person. He should have never come near one of my good friends," Isaac proclaims with anger. That really offended me to an extent where I started to question if I liked Isaac or not.

"I have to agree with Isaac. His true colors are not pretty, trust me," Bee agrees. I roll my eyes to this. I don't even know why she thinks of me in such a manner.

"I have known Bayani for years and I don't see a problem with him. Sure, he can be irritating or make mistakes, but don't we all," Graser said passionately.

"Yeah! But I still hate Bayani!" Straub said with sarcasm and left the call.

"Graser, just stop trying. You aren't going to convince us. Just face the fact," Bee told Graser. Bee and Isaac left as well. This left me and Graser in silence and alone.