Chapter 27 (Bee's View)

Will hasn't been speaking to me lately. I feel kind of bad for him in a sense. He is being pessimistic on all social media. Throwing shade at other members. It really isn't cool to get the fans involved with this. I just want peace within the Cube. Bayani and Will dating isn't going to bring peace to the Cube, but horrible heartbreaks and perilous disasters. Will just is not seeing things the way I do. I needed to save my friendship with Will, but try to get him on my side at the same time.

"Hello Will. It has been quite the while since we have chatted," I said.

"It has and you know why," Will mumbled.

"Look Will, I love you to death and this is why I am doing this! It just can't happen," I pleaded.

"Why can't I be with Bayani? It makes no sense whatsoever! You are supposed to be my friend Bee! You are supposed to have my back," Will argued harshly.

"I don't want to bring my friendship with Bayani up, but I will if I have to!" I yelled back.

"Bayani said that it was a mutual decision that you weren't going to work out as friends. I believe and trust him more than you at this point," Will replied confidently. It was true I must admit.

"Okay, you got me there," I sighed.

"Bayani might be depressed because of you! He is not the same person he was before Pax," Will shouted at me.

"How is that my fault?" I asked.

"You pulled him away from me too soon. I know you two have a dark history, but this isn't about you. This is about Bayani and me. He probably took it the wrong way, and one thought leads to another. This can lead to a dark path," Will explained fiercely. I felt a weight on my shoulders now. I felt like I had caused so much pain to Bayani. A tear rolled down my face like a river of regret and guilt. I wanted to make up to Bayani, but our history stands in the way.