Chapter 21 (Will's View)

I stared at Bayani's heartbroken face as Bee pulls on my arm ferociously. I stumbled along the hallway of the airport and see Bayani disappear when we turn. My heart is filled with hate. I just wanted to run back over there, but Straub would have stopped me. We go through security and all of the normal stuff. I didnt talk to Bee or Straub because of their selfish actions. We finally get a chance to sit.

"Hey, I did what was best for you!" Bee said irritated and defensive. I just roll my eyes and continue to ponder my love. I couldn't think of how Bee could have been so selfish. She is one of my best friends after all. It hurt me deep down. It was a feeling I had never felt before. It was the feeling of being heartbroken. We finally get in our flight to London. I then have to take a train back to my place. Straub, Bee, and I sit in a row of three chairs. I took the window seat, and Straub say next to me. Bee took the aisle seat.

"Will, I am sorry, but Bayani isn't good. He just isn't. It was a bit back and Bayani just went off on me. I don't want to give details," Straub told me.

"I have also had bad experiences with him. I really don't want to talk about it, but I just don't want you to go through what we had to go through," Bee added.

"Can't people change? Bayani has evolved into a loving person since your bad experiences," I replied slightly angry.

"I don't know about Bayani. He was just awful to me," Straub said softly.

"I love him and that's all that matters," I answered. I then look out the window to see the clouds. They are free from anything holding them back. I wish I was like that. I wish I was free.