Chapter 17 (Bee's View)

All of the AKS was at the house discussing some things. Bayani, Will, Grape, and Graser were the last to arrive at the Cube house. The rest of us had settled down and been talking about Kiani. We were going to distract them enough where they won't be together much, but not too much where they notice something weird or that compromises our own experience. We have been assigned schedules made by Hbomb. I was the first one to distract Will, and Dul was to distract Bayani. The doorbell rang and I ran to the door. Everyone followed me and I gave them a silent thumbs up. Everyone were holding cameras and facing the door. I opened it and Will was standing in the front. I quickly hugged him and said all of the normal stuff. Dul rushed behind me and hugged Bayani. Graser and Grape scooted by. I took Will to the kitchen.

"It is really nice to meet you!" I exclaimed.

"You too! I never thought that this day would ever come. It is so exciting," Will replied.

"So, are you excited for Pax?" I asked.

"Not the actual convention. I am more excited for our panel, meeting fans, and hanging out with you guys. Speaking of hanging out with you guys, have you seen Bayani?" Will answered.

"No. He is probably talking to Dul or Dolphin. Please stay here!" I said. Will looked at me hesitantly.

"I guess staying for a bit longer wouldn't hurt me," Will sighed.

"Yeah!" I shouted. We continued talking. Dul and Dolphin were distracting Bayani. It was a perfect plan that was going to ruin their experience without them even knowing it.