Chapter 23 (Bayani's View)

It was the first day back home. I was sad over the fact that Bee and Straub were so selfish that they took my one true love out of my very reach. This wasn't right. I cried a lot on the plane. The grief and pain from such rejection got to me. My tears created anger inside of me. It was a burning feeling. I wanted to hurt Bee and Straub at that moment, but I knew I couldn't. Will would kill me if I did. The mixed emotions of my grim sadness and burning anger caused me much anguish and confusion. I moped on the way home. It wasn't fun. All I could think about was Will's helpless and gloomy face stare at me as Bee and Straub dragged him away from me. Farther and farther away until he was out of my sight. My deep pain caused me not to contact Will for some odd reason. I was to busy thinking about morbid thoughts. I was hopeless. My relationship has no approval from most of my friends. Will is getting father away from my reach. I didn't know what to do.

The next day•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was talking to Dul and Dolphin. I still hurt inside. I told them about everything that happens at the airport.

"Dude, that kinda sucks," Dophin said sympathetically.

"Yeah. I am sorry that happened," Dul agreed.

"Do you guys like Will?" I asked.

"No Bayani. It just can't happen," Dul replied.

"I am begging you! Why don't you like him?" I pleaded desperately.

"I have heard things from multiple people. All of the other Cube members except Graser agree with me. Will isn't good for you," Dolphin explained. I tried not to cry. I just couldn't comprehend how they thought. I tried to adopt their thinking, but I can't. I truly didn't get it. I was done. I can't take it anymore. I am hopeless