Chapter 33 (Bayani's View)

Will and I were finally happy. We were finally free from all the others opinions and ways. We knew we were going to survive too the end of our time. It was an amazing feeling. We haven't had the most normal of situations, but we conquered with perseverance. Deep in our souls, we love each other unconditionally. I have never met somebody as great as him. I never knew the great things in life until I met him. I never knew that I could care so much for a person. I am eternally grateful for the gift of a boyfriend so amazing that I will fight any person or thing that gets I the way of the unconditional love that we have.   One day we were hanging out with no one around.

"I love you Will," I said softly.

"Aww babe! I love you more," Will replied.

"I love you the most," I answered through my beaming smile.

"Are you friends with Bee?" Will asked.

"No, but things will differ eventually," I sighed.

"That sounds good. I know Straub will agree with Bee. At least your friends like me," Will told me.

"I know. What ever challenge we face or if anyone else stands in our way of true love, we will fight them together and win without a doubt," I proclaimed.

"Without a single doubt," Will replied happily.

"We shall prevail over all others and be known as the best couple that this world has ever seen," I declared.

"I am sure of that. Even through the roughest of times, I will stand by your side and never let go of your hand," Will exclaimed.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more," Will replied.

"I love you the most," I said to my one and only love.