Chapter 29 (Bayani's View)

The sky is misty and dark. Sun illuminates the outside, but only a little. I am curled up in my bedroom. Tissues line my desk and bed. I sit here thinking that I am nothing. Worthless piece of trash thrown away by Will. It has been a while since I felt this way. The last time was with Bee. We used to be such good friends! It was the typical friendship dream. You hang out with them so much that you feel like siblings. That is when things go downhill. The fight begins with a loud bang. Suddenly, you don't know what else to do, but fight back even harder to stay alive. Then, it is over. No one wins, but the two sides separate forever. They never talk to each other, and form alliances with others against you. This is what happened to Bee and me. Everything we had, our friendship and love for each other died in a brutal fight over something that I can't even remember. I hated myself for a while. Then, I met Will. Everything changed. My hopes regained its strength to battle on against nightmare. I had never told Will about what happened between Bee and I. It really wasn't a good time to do that. It was a time of rebirth and the rebuilding of my self-esteem. Now, this is round number 2 which isn't good. I feel even worse since I actually felt a deep love and connection with Will. I love him still, but I don't know if he loves me. I would hope so, but I am too scared to face rejection and defeat. I can't face another version of what went down after Bee and I had our major disagreements. It brings back painful memories that stab me to this day. Life isn't good right now, and will never be good again.