Chapter 22 (Straub's View)

We had been in the air for about one hour. Will wasn't talking to Bee and me. I was getting a bit concerned. I nudged Bee slightly.

"Want to check up with Will?" I asked.

"I don't know. We might have ticked him off a bit. It is for his benefit," Bee answered. I nodded in agreement. Will had his headphones on and was looking out of the window. We continued to stay silent. We didn't want to make Will mad. Bee and I had already broken his heart, so we really don't need to do it again. Finally, I get Bee to talk to him. Bee tapped in Will's shoulder. Will took off his headphones and looked at us with a hint of anger.

"What do you want?" Will asked with irritation.

"We just want to know why you are upset," Bee replied kindly.

"Well, you ripped my relationship with Bayani to shreds. I think that's why," Will answered.

"We are sorry Will! I truly am! The hardships that we put you through are for your benefit and use. We would never do such horrific acts without thinking," I exclaimed. Will rolled his eyes.

"It is for your benefit! We are your friends not your enemies," Bee told Will compassionately.

"A good friend would realize the sense of joy when their friend is around someone special. You guys are just completely against it for various weird and dumb reasons," Will argued.

"Just believe us Will!" I exclaimed.

"No," Will said as he puts on headphones and turns away from us. Bee and I look at each other and then look at Will. We stayed in silence. Bee and I didn't know what to do next.