Chapter 14 (Graser's View)

I am really tired of all this Kiani drama. It is very tiring to keep up with everything. I have tried to convince other members to just support it, but it always fails. They are to stubborn to accept true love. I am worried about Pax as well. I know that Bayani and Will are going to have a magical moment when they first meet. I also think that other members might ruin the moment. They will try to separate them. I know them well enough to know that they will not let Bayani and Will hang out with each other for long. I need to get someone on my side. I have tried convincing Rusher and Mitch, but it failed as usual. I then sought out Grape and talked to him.

"Grape! Please help me!" I pleaded.

"Sure, but chill out man," Grape replied.

"Okay. So this involves Bayani and Will," I started.

"Are you serious? This issue. I don't get why it is an issue with the members in the first place. If a guy loves another guy, let him!" Grape ranted. I was shocked to have found someone that thinks like me. It was surprising.

"Really! I can't believe it! You actually believe that Bayani and Will are a good couple!" I said in shock.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I?" Grape answered.

"Thank goodness! I need you to help me with Pax," I said.

"Okay. What do yet need help with?" Grape asked.

"You see, Bayani and Will are going to meet each other at Pax. The problem is that all of the other members that hate Kiani are going as well. I am concerned with risk that the other members will ruin Pax for both Will and Bayani," I explained.

"No problem man! This should be easy enough," Grape replied.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed. This is a beginning of a war. I was building an army, but I am afraid that they are stronger. I might have been too late.