Chapter 18 (Will's View)

Bayani and I were having so much fun at the Cube house! It was fantastic! I must say, Bee is really clingy to me on this trip. She intervenes with almost every conversation I have with Bayani. It is really weird and annoying. Also I have noticed Bayani's friends want to talk to Bayani a lot. It is never when he is with Graser, but when we start talking, every single one of his friends comes over and takes him away from me. It is a bit suspicious. Today, the entire Cube group were at the house that half of us were staying at. I was inevitably talking to Bayani. I noticed that Bee and Dul were looking at us constantly. Bayani and I were just talking about the convention and future video plans. I was in the middle of a sentence when Straub storms towards us and grabs my arm.

"Hey Bayani! I just need to borrow Will for a second," Straub said kindly and pulls me away from Bayani. I stumble behind Straub. He brings me to Bee and Dul who were chatting.

"Will! Glad to see you," Bee exclaimed cheerfully. Dul didn't really seem too excited that I was there.

"Okay! What do you need?" I asked frustrated.

"Well, we have a couple of questions," Bee replied.

"Is this about Bayani?" I questioned suspiciously.

"No! This is about relationship with him!" Straub answered. I rolled my eyes. They asked me how I thought the relationship was going and a bunch of other random stuff. After they interrogated me, I left them as quickly as I could. I rushed to find Bayani, but he was talking to Rusher and Hbomb. It was so difficult to have a one on one conversation with him. It made me upset. I felt something was wrong in this house, and I was going to find out.