Chapter 3 (Bayani's View)

I have never been so happy in my life to be honest. Will is my boyfriend, and we have been dating for about a week now. Obviously, we haven't told anyone yet because we need to let it settle in for a little while. We have been talking a lot more and have been doing double the collabs than before. Will is an amazing person who makes me feel so comfortable. I get excited whenever I talk to him, and he is gorgeous. Will is the cutest person I have ever laid eyes on. He warms my heart, and I love him so much. We were talking after a little Build Battle when he told me something shocking.

"Hey, so you know that I wanted to tell some friends about this?" Will asked me timidly.

"Yeah, what's the matter?" I replied.

"Well, I told Straub, Isaac, and Bee," Will said slowly.

"Oh! What did they say?" I asked with excitement.

"They don't want it to happen," Will answered quietly. This shocked me and hurt me a lot. How could they not approve? I didn't get it.

"Wait, why don't they want it?" I said in shock.

"They said you are a bad person, and that you won't love me. They said you were irresponsible and immature," Will explained to me.

"Why would they think that? You don't believe them, right," I exclaimed.

"No! It is just I love you, but Straub, Isaac, and Bee are just such big parts of my life that I can't just take their opinion and throw it away," Will said.

"It is okay. I get it dude," I sighed. This was a true disappointment to me. I didn't think this would happen. I wish that I could change their opinions. Even though they might not like it, I will still date Will. I don't care about what they think. If they have a problem with it, there is nothing they can do because Kiani is true love.