Chapter 19 (Graser's View)

Today was the last day of Pax! It was quite sad because all of my best friends were leaving. I was in my bedroom texting my brother about the trip when I heard voices coming from the other room. It was Will and Bayani. Their room was next to mine. I tuned into their conversation.

"I can't believe it is the last day! I wish we could spend more time together! It really is a disappointment that we have to go so soon," Will said.

"Don't worry babe! It won't be long until we meet again," Bayani replied softly. Then there was some kissing that made me slightly uncomfortable, but it was really cute at the same time. They left their room, and I left mine a few seconds after. I walked out to the kitchen where Issac and Straub were talking. I casually slip by and listen to their conversation.

"Good job keeping Will busy! Now Dolphin is with Bayani. Will is somewhere in the house, so we should go find him," Straub told Isaac. This was shocking! I can't believe my own friends are turning against my other friends' relationship! It was crazy.

"Thanks man. I think Bee is with Will though," Isaac replied.

"You're probably right, but it wouldn't hurt to check," Straub suggested.

"Okay then! Let's go find Will," Isaac said. I couldn't believe that Isaac and Straub were doing this! They were literally trying to separate Bayani and Will! It was insane! I thought that they were friends! This is getting complicated. Bayani and Will don't deserve this kind of treatment. Bayani invested so much effort and time to get here, and his own friends are trying to make all of his work useless! I was shocked and scared. I didn't know how long Kiani would survive.