Chapter 28 (Will's View)

I am so upset at everyone and everything. I need to get to the bottom of this secret that everyone has been holding back from me. My best bet is to talk to Bayani's friends and Graser since I have yet to do so. I gather all of them up and start to uncover the hidden history.

"Guys. I have brought us here today to inform and learn. As you guys probably know, Bayani hadn't been talking to us recently," I started.

"Yeah, we know," Dul said solemnly.

"It is such a disappointment. We have recently thought about our intentions. I was informed that Bayani is depressed and feels worthless right now. The thing that Straub and Bee did just wasn't right," Hbomb told us.

"Okay, so do I have you support?" I asked.

"Sort of. I feel like it would take some getting used to, but we will try," Dolphin answered.

"Great! That means we can finally make some progress," Graser exclaimed.

"The second thing is that I need to know what happened between Bee and Bayani," I announced.

"Oh. That thing," Hbomb responds quietly.

"Should we tell him?" Dul asked.

"Wait, you all know about this?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, it happened before you joined the Cube. It is quite a long story. Bee's only friend was Straub for a little while before she slowly was back in the Cube," Graser explained.

"Well, it all started when Bee and Bayani met for the first time. It went well, and they ended up becoming close friends," Hbomb told me.

"Basically it was as close as Straub and Bee are right now," Dolphin added.

"That's pretty accurate. Anyways one day, Straub and Bayani got into a big fight about some big decision with the SMP. Only Graser was there to witnesses it. Bee was good friends with Straub as well, but not as close as Bayani. Bee found out about the fight and sided with Straub. Bayani ended up being really mad and started to fight with Bee. This went on for a week, and then Bee left," Hbomb explained.

"Wow, really? That sucks," I sighed.

"Yeah, it sounds nicer than it was. Those couple weeks were chaos," Dul replied softly.

"Bee and Bayani have never liked each other since," Graser added.

"You got that right. They hate each other," Dolphin agreed. I knew what I had to do. They would have to make up! I just don't know how.