For the sake of your wolflihood

Scott pulled up to the scene with Lydia hot on his heels as he exited the car. He saw Stiles, Blood covered his head, leg twisted at an unnatural angle. His hands rested on the dagger in Derek's abdomen.

"Stiles!" Lydia screamed, running over to the boy. "Scott call 911!" Scott fumbled for his phone with shaking fingers. He threw it to Lydia.

"I have to get Derek to Deaton's."

"Well go! hello? yeah my friend was in a car crash- he needs an ambulance."

Scott pulled Derek into the car, careful not to injure the wolf further.

"You ok?" He said as him slid into the drivers seat and started the car.

"Drive." Derek mumbled.

***

"Scott?" Derek opened his eyes and found himself in Deaton's office, fully healed. "How am I alive?"

"Hey man. I'm glad you're ok.  We got here just in time to save your life. Also that evolving thing you did in mexico... well, you wouldn't be alive if this happened a year ago."

"Wow." Derek got up, still a little shaky on his feet and pulled his shirt up to look at the wound. A thin pink line made its way down his chest.

"Deaton says that might scar."

"Where's Stiles?" Derek ignored Scott's comment and rushed to pull his shoes on.

"He's at the hospital."

"Why aren't you there?" Derek's eyes glowed.

"Woah, chill Derek. I don't think he wants to see me."

"Of course he wants to see you you idiot." Derek smacked Scott's head. "Let's go."

***

Lydia didn't leave the boy's side. She sat with her hand in his, sitting on the hospital bed. Stiles' ankle was in an ugly looking cast.

"What happened Stiles?" Lydia said softly, squeezing his hand.

"It was Theo. He knows Derek is back. He wants to kill him and Scott."

Lydia looked down at their hands. A symbol of friendship. She knew that he'd loved her for years, but now their bond was that of siblings. They both loved each other immensely.

"Lyds he still wants us. He said he was going to bring the Nogitsune back." Lydia sensed the fear in Stiles' voice as he said this.

"We will." Scott walked in the room, his tired eyes finding Stiles'. "I'll protect all of you Stiles."

Stiles got up, balancing heavily on his left leg. He stood up to his friend.

"Stiles Derek explained what happened-"

"Oh did you actually give him a chance to explain?"

"Stiles I'm sorry. I should've believed you when you said it was an accident. I should've listened to you when you said we couldn't trust Theo."

Stiles shook his head and looked at his friend, relief and anger battling it out in his head. Eventually he gave in.

"I told you in sophomore year that I was always right."

Scott stopped, the worried expression falling off his face. A huge grin replacing it.

"And you said that I should always listen to you-"

"And never disagree ever-"

"Ever. For the sake of my wolflihood."

Both boys broke out into watery smiles. Scott pulled Stiles into a hug. A couple of tears spilled down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Stiles."

"I'm sorry Scott."

"I love you man."

"Love you too bro." Stiles slapped Scott's back and let him go, wiping a couple of escaped tears from his cheeks.

"Aw! Guys!" Lydia squealed, clapping her hands together.

"You two are idiots."

"Gee thanks Derek, your words really touched my heart."

***

For those that don't remember, in season 1 ep 11 Stiles did tell Scott to never disagree for the sake of his 'wolflihood'.

Thanks for 200 reads! You guys are amazing. comment and vote for a faster update :)