Never again

WOAH unexpected update! Just thought I'd update because it's getting intense now.

Also this update is instead of my other story RENT: a teen wolf AU (which you should all check out btw). So apologies to anyone who reads that for not updating for two weeks, I hope this makes up for it :)

Also this is dedicated to _SterekTrash_ because um have you read Hunger/Agony?? It's literal sterek GOLD. If you haven't I suggest you go read it NOW.

Enjoy :) remember to comment and vote ❤️

Stiles' heart was pounding in his chest. He clutched his baseball bat in his right hand, sleeve of his thin hoodie balled up in the other. His breath clouded out in front of him as he waited, in the icy snow, for any sign of life in the closed bank.

Lydia had composed a list of all the robberies the demon and Derek had committed over the past week, and worked out where they would be tonight. Stiles hadn't even realised that the two were robbing shops and banks, he was too preoccupied with worry about Derek.

His phone bleeped in his pocket.

They're inside. Go. -Scott

With shaking fingers, he beckoned Lydia, and the two pushed open the backdoor, quietly. Scott and Kira, and Malia and Isaac had taken the only other entrances into the bank. They were to all collect at the centre and corner the demon, giving Scott a chance to stab it.

And Stiles a chance to get Derek back.

Stiles was first into position. He could hear noises coming through the doorway and he stood, as quietly as possible, in the frame. He found himself wishing Lydia had the same position so that he wasn't alone; nerves skated up and down his spine.

"Hurry up."

The sound of Derek's gruff voice nearly made Stiles cry out.

His sharp intake of breath however, was enough for the wolf to find him in his hiding spot, and he found himself being dragged into the room by his boyfriend.

"Ah, it's Stiles! The unattractive one that I have no use for!"

The demon jumped off from her position on the table and grinned at Stiles, who was being shoved into the floor by Derek. "Where's your friend?"

"Not here."

"You mean to tell me you came alone?"

"I didn't want to bother them. I figured out where you'd be- you're a bit reckless."

The demon laughed and placed her hand on Derek's chest, who was now next to her, having securely tied Stiles to the desk by his wrists. "Um, honey, do I care?"

"What do you think of this ring? You like?" She held up a large diamond in Stiles' face.

"Why should I care?"

The demon backhanded Stiles with the ring in her hand, grazing his cheek. He let the blood drip down his cheek as he continued to stare defiantly at Derek until he cracked.

"Don't speak like that to me. Remember who's in charge of your little wolf over here. Der, get that gun over there."

Stiles tensed as Derek held up the gun.

"Ok, now hold it to your arm."

Derek held the gun to his forearm and stood over Stiles, just as Stiles realised what was happening.

He was going to shoot himself.

"No! Derek no! Don't do it! Please, woman, lady, demon- whatever! Please don't do this!"

The demon ignored Stiles' pleads. "Pull the trigger."

"No! Derek, don't pull the trigger." Stiles pleaded, looking desperately up at his boyfriend: the ropes that held him biting into his skin as he tried to reach the man standing above him.

Derek flinched slightly at Stiles voice.

"Do it!"

The gunshot rang out through the bank, and his blood splattered all over Stiles. Derek's face was still emotionless- but with a tensed jaw. A large bullet wound was situated in his arm, blood dripping down and onto Stiles.

Scott and co. came bounding in at that point, weapons raised. They all searched the room in a blind panic for Stiles. When Scott saw him covered in blood he relaxed, then visibly tensed as he looked at Derek, whose arm was poised above his boyfriends head, sending streams of blood down onto the shaking boy.

Without hesitating, Isaac snuck up behind the demon, who had only just registered that they were there, and stabbed her in the heart. Her eyes turned a cloudy grey and black smoke erupted from her mouth. She fell to the floor with a thud.

"Finally." Stiles sighed. "You took your time."

"Stiles!" Derek dropped to his knees beside Stiles, gasping at the pain in his arm.

"Derek? Is that you?"

"Yeah-" Derek cut through the rope around Stiles wrist, ignoring the bullet hole in his arm, and pulled him in for a hug. Tears cascaded down Stiles' cheeks and he clutched his boyfriend's hair.

"Never again." Stiles gasped, pulling away. "Never do that to me again."

Derek's face pulled into a small smile and he shook his head, eyes glistening. "Never."

***
Sorry not sorry!

I'm super excited for the next chapter and the one after that o m f g

I hope you guys like them as much as I do!

DEREK IS BACK!!!

See you soon :)