Badass bone robbery

A day early because I'm super nice ;)

"You're ok, Dad, you're ok! Melissa is ok!" Stiles had his hands on his fathers shaking shoulders, calming him down. The sheriff had just woken up.

"Stiles? What happened?"

"When we got here you were both unconscious. Whoever attacked you is long gone. I'm sorry, Dad, I should've been here."

The sheriff pulled his son into a hug. "Not your fault son. But you can't keep me in the dark about things anymore."

Stiles gave his father a puzzled look, but then put two and two together. A flash of rage crossed his face and it turned pale. "Donovan."

"And Lance."

Stiles shivered, putting his head in his hands. Two of his worst nightmares were back, and working together.

The sheriff put a gentle hand on his back. "It's gonna be ok. Let's go and see Melissa."

***

The next day, the pack were all piled in a van. Deaton was driving, and Lydia was sat with him. Isaac and Malia were cuddled in one corner, on the hard steel bench. Scott and Kira were next to him, Kira curled up against Scott. Stiles watched the two couples in the van with a pang in his chest. Kira gave him a sympathetic smile.

"We'll get rid of it Stiles." Scott said reassuringly, giving his brother a crooked smile. "The demon. We'll get rid of it."

Stiles nodded in agreement. "You sure you want to be here bro? You don't want to stay with your Mom?"

"She's got your Dad now." A huge, glowing, smile appeared on both Scott ad Stiles' faces.

"All you need now is for them to get married and you'll be proper brothers."

Stiles fist-pumped the air and dramatically high-fived Scott.

"We're here." Deaton pulled up at the back of a very posh looking building. "Does everyone know the plan?"

The pack nodded, pulling on their balaclavas.

They were thieves now.

They followed Scott and Deaton to the door round the back of the building, which he opened by picking the lock with his alpha claws.

"I can't believe this." Stiles muttered to Lydia.

"What?" She hissed, stepping into the storage room. Stiles followed after. The room was lit by blue electric lights that gave of an eerie vibe, the light dancing off the walls of boxes.

"We are stealing a bone from a museum." Stiles elaborated, nearly walking into a stack of boxes. Lydia grabbed his hand just in time. "This is some epic James Bond shit."

Lydia rolled her eyes and pressed a finger to her lips, taking her position at the first doorway. She nodded to Stiles to keep going and he winked at her in return.

Stiles followed Scott and the others, until Deaton, Isaac and Malia broke off to keep an eye on the security room. Deaton handed an electronic map to Stiles, and he showed them briefly where to go. Scott followed Stiles the rest of the way, silently treading through the deserted museum.

"Here." Stiles muttered, inaudible to himself and other humans. But to Scott's alpha ears, it was as clear as day.

His ears also came in useful for another thing.

Scott grabbed Stiles round the waist and pulled him into a cupboard just as a guard stepped round the corner. The boys peeked through the gap in the door and saw him flash his torch on the glass cabinet they were looking for. The bone-dagger sat on a glass stand, now illuminated by the torch.

"He's gone." Scott stepped out from their hiding place, pulling Stiles with him.

"Aw I like being stuck in a tight cupboard with you." Scott shoved him. Stiles cracked his knuckles in attempt to look cool. He winced. "Yeah... That hurt. Ok, fancy tech time."

He placed the weird device thing Deaton gave him on the glass and pressed the buttons the way Deaton had showed him. After a second, the glass came off in a clear circle, and he reached in to get the bone.

"Stiles! We need to leave now!"

Stiles shoved the bone, as the device into his rucksack.

"Let's go."

As they ran, even Stiles could hear the stomping footsteps behind him. They raced down to the storage room, where Isaac was waiting.

"Go!" Scott (mc)called and he leapt into the back of the van, Stiles close behind. Deaton sped off to the sound of sirens.

"Well..." Stiles said, out of breath. "That was pretty badass."

***

Hiya kids! But of a fluffy chapter for ya, but at least we know they have something to kill the demon with!

Sorry about the gif, it was just a little tease ;)

If you're reading this please leave a comment because it's nice to know people are following this  story :)

Hope you enjoyed! See you next week.