Such a fashionista

"This one?"

"No."

"This one?"

"No."

"Derek come on!"

"I'm not wearing that Stiles!"

Derek and Stiles were standing in the centre of a suit shop, surrounded by rows and rows of various types of suit. Stiles was frustrated, hands sore from picking up so many suits. And he thought it was simple for guys to choose wedding attire!

Apparently not with Derek.

"They all look the same to me!"

"Clearly they are not the same." Derek held up two suits, practically identical, and brandished them in Stiles' face.

"Ugh. Just pick something ok? She wants it black with a white shirt and black tie." Stiles found one, seemingly perfect. "Here! Lydia will be fine with this!"

"No!" Derek looked at it, horrified. "That is all wrong."

"God, who'd have thought you were such a fashionista."

"Shut up." Derek grumbled and he finally found the one. "Yes! Go try this on." He shoved Stiles into the changing rooms, suit in arms.

"You need to try one for Scott!"

"I need to see it on a model!" Derek yelled, flopping onto the small pink couch.

"God you really are fitting in with the gay stereotype right now sourwolf!"

Derek cringed slightly at the fanciness of this place. But, if Lydia had planned the wedding, and Lydia wanted the suits from here, then Lydia got what Lydia got.

"Are you ok sir?" An extremely attractive man in a (in Derek's opinion gorgeous) suit appeared behind him and clasped his hands together.

"Yes, uh I'm waiting for someone."

"Ah of course. Are you here for suits or dresses?"

"Suits."

"May I see which one you've gone for?" Derek handed him the tiny plastic label with the suit details on. The man's eyes sparkled when he read it. "Perfect! Oh I love the simplicity of it!"

Derek smirked, knowing his choice was great.

"I love your jacket by the way." The man picked the side of Derek's leather jacket appreciatively.

"Thanks"

A cough interrupted the two, and Derek realised how close the man had been standing.

Stiles stood awkwardly, his hands tucked into the pockets of his suit trousers, and his hair messy as usual. His tie was squint, and his eyes were cast sheepishly to the floor.

The two men's mouths dropped.

Derek's eyes were full of Stiles. Everything about him was 100x better in a suit.

"Babe..." Derek whispered, shocked. This startled the man, and he took a step away from the werewolf.

"Sir, you look amazing!"

"Um.. Thanks? Der you ok?"

Derek's mouth was still hanging open. His face suddenly broke out in a huge smile, and he put his arms around Stiles' frame.

"You look incredible."

Stiles blushed a deep crimson and buried his head in Derek's neck.

"We'll take 2."

***

The two, knackered from finding Scott and Stiles suits, decided to find a big belly burger and stuff their faces. They sat in a booth, Derek's arm securely around Stiles.

"Wait why are we here? You don't eat."

"I have discovered, that if I get the super super flaming hot cheeseburger and paprika fries, I can taste something! Also, I think there's something in the milkshake that's weird, and I can taste it a bit too."

Derek smiled and bit into is burger. "How are you feeling Stiles?"

"Der you've asked me that every day for the past two months."

"I know."

"I'm ok."

"There's no cure anymore though."

"I know. And it sucks" Derek pulled Stiles closer. "But I'll just deal."

"I love you."

"I love you too you big oaf." Stiles sat up and kissed Derek. "Nothing bad has happened in a while has it?"

Derek shook his head. "Don't-"

"That will probably change soon."

"-jinx it!" Derek rolled his eyes. "Damn Stiles."

"Sorry." He said sheepishly, pecking his boyfriend on the lips again.

***

Hey y'all, how's it hanging?

This chapter is dedicated to TessNoelle because they're always commenting on my chapters and it puts a smile on my face. Check out their work!

So my sister found this fanfic and I was trying to hide it from her, whoops. Screw you Scotty

Hope you enjoyed the start to Part 4! Thanks for 80k :)