Don't touch his badass kitsune girlfriend

"Hey, Der, we're just heading over to yours, you'll never guess who we saw."

"Gerard?"

"Aw!" Stiles groaned, defeated. "How'd you guess?"

"He sent a note, he wants to meet us in the woods in about half an hour."

"Why?"

"I guess we'll find out."

***

The boys traipsed into the woods a little later on, to find that it was already starting to get dark.

"Nice of you to join us boys." Gerard called over from beside a tree. Stiles recognised it as the place where he had first kissed Derek. He shot his boyfriend a playful smirk that was retaliated by an eye roll.

"We had so much fun together last time, didn't we Stiles?"

Derek growled behind Gerard, making the assistant woman jump, frightened.

"What do you want?"

Gerard ignored Derek's comment and turned to Scott. "I struggled to come up with a way to control you this time, seeing as my granddaughter is dead." Gerard spoke with no remorse. "So, I thought I might just use your friend again." He cast a smirk at Stiles.

"Don't even try it mister. Got a little bit of added strength this time. Oh, and also a werewolf boyfriend that won't be too happy." Derek stepped forward and laced his hand in Stiles'. "And don't even think about touching his badass kitsune girlfriend, because she will chop you in half with one clean swipe."

"I was thinking more along the lines of, Melissa." Scott and Stiles looked at each other in shock. "Oh wait! She's on a date with the Sheriff! How convenient."

Stiles laughed, "Hold on, our parents... Are on a date?"

"Stiles how did you not know this?" Lydia muttered, despairingly.

"I didn't either." Scott shrugged, "We are having words with them when they get back."

"If... They get back." Gerard said with a smirk.

"Ok look, old man, we get it. Parents dead if we don't give you what you want, yada yada yada. What exactly is it that you want?"

"That's where you come in, Stiles." Gerard pulled a clean tissue from his pocket and wiped his mouth, shoving the now black paper into his other pocket. "I need your blood."

"What? Why?"

"To heal him, you dumbass." Stiles rolled his eyes at Scott. "Speaking of which, how the hell are you still breathing?"

"I have my sources." Gerard glanced quickly up at his assistant.

"She's a witch isn't she?" Lydia questioned knowingly.

Gerard's nostrils flared. "Yes. But that doesn't matter . Blood or no blood. I'll give you two days. If I don't have enough blood to completely heal me, one of your parents will die."

***

"So have you decided what you're going to do?"

"Sorry what?" Lydia looked up from her translations to Maxia.

"About the blood. Are you giving it to him?"

"I don't know." Lydia looked down at the same piece of code she'd been staring at for the past few hours.

"You haven't told him have you?"

"Who?"

"Stiles. That his name was in a banshee code."

Lydia sighed, "No. He's got enough on his plate."

"How's he getting on with the whole human smoothie diet?"

"He's ok. He won't drink much, and you can see it's not good for him."

"If only there was some kind of cure."

"Yeah..." Lydia trailed off, looking deeply into the code again. "Max you're a genius."

"I am?"

"Look! It's code! Oh my god it's-" Lydia jumped up and ran to Max, who was swinging on the desk chair. "The ancient cure for vampirism lies in a tomb on bar island. Where's Bar island?"

Max was already typing it into google maps. "Maine."

"My grandmother was right! She predicted Stiles death! He is dead! And she realised that we would need a cure and she wrote it down and..."

"You are awesome." Max smirked, holding her hand out for a high-five. Lydia gently high-fived her distant relative, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

***

Hey hey hey!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Cannot believe it's Christmas holy crackers.

Hope you all have a good holiday, wether you celebrate Christmas or not :)

Also, just wanted to let y'all know that I've posted the description of a new STYDIA fanfiction that I'm writing.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys would go check it out? It's only going to be a short 5/10 chapters and should be up in January.

Its up on my profile, called 'Talk me down'

Merry Christmas to you all. :)