Cardboard Curly Fries

The pack were gathered round the table in Scott's dining room, debating wether or not to give Gerard the blood he needed.

"Well, I think we should, simply because our parents lives are hanging in the balance. Also it's my blood." Stiles quipped, hands on hips.

"I second that." Scott replied, scanning the room to see if anyone disagrees with the bromance.

"But we don't want this creep being back to his full health, beating up crappy lacrosse players to get his own way." Isaac stated, and then stopped, looking at Stiles. "No offence"

"None taken. I also agree with that."

"I have news." Lydia walked in, silencing everyone. "You'll like it, it's good news"

"Do tell."

Lydia explained how she was helping Max to figure out her Aunt's codes, and how they had discovered that they were related. She mentioned that Stiles' name was in the banshees writing, causing an uproar.

"Hold on what?!" Derek demanded, fist clenched. He looked panicked, at Stiles, whose face and turned a ghostly white. Not that it wasn't already ultra pale.

"It's ok, if you would just let me finish..." Lydia continued to explain about the cure. Stiles and Derek both visibly relaxed.

"So there's a cure." Scott confirmed. "In..."

"Maine."

"That's like a four day drive!" Stiles moaned and Derek hit him.

"And your Grandmother predicted Stiles' death..." Scott continued, ignoring Stiles. "And the fact he's a vampire."

"Yeah." Maxia confirmed.

"I don't have to be a vampire anymore?" Stiles' eyes had filled with a bright gleam of hope. "I don't have to stay young and watch you all die?"

The pack was silent. This was something no one had thought of when thin about Stiles' problems. However it had obviously crossed Stiles' mind a lot.

"Yeah Stiles." Lydia breathed, giving him a small smile. He smiled in relieved shock and pulled her into a hug.

"You sure you want it mate?"

"I just don't want curly fries to taste like cardboard, and want to rip into everyone's necks all the time." Stiles shrugged, as if he were talking about the weather.

"But back to Gerard, what are we doing?"

"I say we kill him."

"Malia we cannot kill him."

"Why?"

"I also think we should kill him." Isaac raised his hand and stood closer to Malia.

"We are not killing him." Scott said firmly. "But we do need to make a decision."

***

"Nice of you to join us." Gerard purred as the pack entered the clearing, all on high alert. "Have you made your decision?"

"I'll give it to you." Stiles pulled the bloodbag from his pocket and stepped forward to hand it to the old man, who cringed.

"No, that's disgusting. I want the nice, fresh stuff." Gerard winked at Stiles, who turned his nose up at the old man.

"Creep." He muttered.

"You know it. So, hurry up, I'm not getting any younger."

Stiles gently nipped his wrist so that blood streamed down his arm. He held it down to Gerard, and he roughly took it and shoved it in his wrinkly mouth.

Stiles' eyes were trained on the neck of the grandpa, where his vein was pulsing with each gulp of blood.

He felt his fangs tear through his gums, painfully and he winced, eyes turning a brilliant scarlet. He turned his face away, trying to resist the tempting meal right in front of him.

"Stiles?" Derek said cautiously, catching his boyfriend's eye. "You ok babe?"

Stiles hissed, as Gerard finally let go. Unfortunately for him, this only set the vampire off, and he sunk his teeth into his wrinkly neck, draining him of blood.

"Stiles!" Derek ran forward and tried to pull Stiles off the man, but his grip was too strong. "Stiles, stop. You're killing him Stiles. Stop!"

Stiles fell back, gasping. He collapsed to the ground, along with Gerard, and wrapped his arms around his head.

"Oh god what have I done?"

***

Hey hey hey, bit of an intense ending whoops.

Please tell me your thoughts and opinions on this. I love it when you guys comment little things throughout the chapters, it really makes my day :)

Happy Holidays!