Wedding part 1

That gif is my favourite thing ever.

Please note I've never been to a wedding, so this is probably not what happens, but just think of it as the sheriff and Melissa being a little different :)

Sorry for the day late update, I've lost track of the days since I've been on study leave, and exams are taking over my LIFE. Anyway, enjoy the first half of the wedding :)

"Holy crap Derek."

"Stiles. I know you're nervous, but for the last time- please let go of my arm."

Stiles and Derek were standing, backstage, waiting for the Sheriff to arrive so they could go in, ready for Melissa. Stiles hand was firmly clamped around his boyfriend's arm, and surprisingly the werewolf was losing circulation in his hand. Derek pried Stiles' fingers off and rubbed his arm.

Lydia popped her head in. "You ready?" Her outfit was stunning (as usual) and she had coordinated Kira and Malia's outfits to look the same, also similar to the Bride's.

"Ready as I'll ever be." The Sheriff grinned, bounding into the room. He was practically glowing, the smile on his face so huge it made Stiles even more nervous.

"Why am I nervous? I'm not getting married!"

"Yet." The sheriff mumbled, peeking round the door. "Let's go"

Stiles winked at Derek suggestively, and in turn he received an eye roll and a shove out the door.

The three men walked out into the room and Derek slid into one of the seats near the altar. Stiles stood next to his Dad, as best man, holding the rings on a small cushion.

The music blared and Melissa walked in, arm in arm with Scott, whose face was glowing with pride at his mother. Melissa herself looked stunning.

After the reception, the new couple had a chance to talk to the rest of their guests, whilst the pack joined together for photos.

"Thanks for coming today guys." Scott said, beaming at his friends. "Thanks for making this day even more special."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Lydia said, kissing Scott on the cheek.

"Only because you basically planned the entire thing. Colour schemes, food, outfits..."

Lydia rolled her eyes at Stiles. "Shut up Stilinski. Oh!" She clapped her hand over her mouth. "I totally forgot! I've got a surprise for all of you before the meal!"

"You haven't brought a special guest have you?" Stiles groaned, following the strawberry blonde.

Lydia said nothing, a tiny smirk playing on her lips. "I've already talked to Melissa about it so don't get your panties in a twist." She got out her phone. "Hey! You can come over now, we're in the hall."

"Who are we waiting for?" Malia asked, impatiently.

"No one you know."

Malia huffed, annoyed.

"Do I know them?" Kira asked, hopefully.

"No."

"Me?" Isaac grinned. Lydia nodded and his smile was huge. "Yes!"

There was a knock at the door and Lydia scurried to open it.

"What's up losers?"

"Jackson?!"

The arrogant male swaggered into the hall and shook hands with Scott.

"Long time no see McCall."

"You too." Scott couldn't help but grin. "How's the claws?"

"Better now that I'm not scaly. Heard you upgraded to red. Impressive."

Scott let out a humorous laugh as Jackson turned to Stiles.

"My favourite testicle." He said fake-sweetly. Derek's eyes glowed and he growled at him.

"Woah- easy there big guy." Stiles placed a hand on Derek's shoulder, pulling him back. "Hey Abercrombie. How's life?"

"You're dating Derek?"

Stiles smirked proudly. "That's right." He hooked his hand in Derek's, showing off his man to his old friend. Well, does friend really work to describe their relationship?

"Who'd have thought." Jackson huffed, surprised. Derek's scowl deepened.

The pack let out a chorus of 'me's', and Stiles rolled his eyes. "Ok, before we start on who figured out I was bi first- The winner is Scott, by the way." Isaac was about to protest when Stiles glared at him and he pouted. "Yes Scarfman, Scott knew before you. What are you doing here, Jackson?"

"Well..."

"We're back together." Lydia smirked and pulled Jackson into her side. "Now that he doesn't want to kill me."

"Well that's swell." Malia huffed impatiently, "but can someone please tell us who you are?"

"Old jerk lacrosse captain that turned into a homicidal lizard and tried to kill us all. By the way, thanks for trapping us in that pool. Without that I don't think I would've realised my undying love for sourwolves."

Derek blushed and shoved him. "In case you forgot, you held me up for nearly 3 hours, and we both nearly died."

"Exactly. Undying love."

"Ugh." Jackson blanched. "Before I vomit, can I go get some booze please?"

"Babe you're still not 21. We'll sneak some."

"Oh shit. In England you have to be 18! I'm moving back."

***

Betcha weren't expecting that :) points to anyone who spots the arrow reference in there.