Gone

Im sososososososososo sorry >•<

Stiles had collapsed. Wether it was sadness or the vervain, no one could tell.

They had dragged both bodies back to Derek's loft, and the pack sat in a flurry of tears and blood and anguished howls.

Derek had a still unconscious Stiles in his arms, ready to comfort him as soon as he awoke.

After Mason had died, Derek went into full on fury mode. He tore at Donovan, ripping the chimera into tiny shreds, mutilating the body until it was unrecognisable.

Donovan was gone for good.

Lydia sat by Liam's lifeless body, staring expectantly at him, willing him to wake.

Scott was beside her, his face a mix of pain and terror at his pack being torn apart. Mason was pack, human or not, and tonight they had lost him.

The pain of losing a pack member, and almost losing his beta, had gotten too much for the alpha. When Lydia screamed a second time he smashed through the steel door like it was thin glass, and sunk his teeth deep into the vampire's neck.

Lance was also gone for good.

When Liam finally awoke, some hours later, he gasped for breath, staring around at everyone's tearstained faces.

"Where's Mason?"

"Liam..."

"Where is he?" Liam growled, standing up and wolfing out at Scott. His eyes glowed, not golden, not red, but purple. He fangs extended and his ears wolfed out. He was a hybrid.

Scott put a hand on his shoulder, and Liam's anger faded. "No."

"Liam-"

"No!" He spotted Masons body in the corner. "Mason! No, Mason you have to wake up. You have to! We'll go... And we'll work out together! Yeah, and well play that game I always thrash you at! But I'll, I'll let you win!"

Tears were streaming down Liam's face now as he shook his best friend's lifeless body.

"You can't leave me like this!"

It turns out that Lance and Donovan had underestimated Scott's pack, and their bond. Liam's love for his best friend was far more than that of a sire bond.

***

1 week later

No one was over Mason's death.

Liam was gone. He'd left beacon hills, to try and deal with his new powers, and to getaway from the pain. The funeral was before he'd left.

Scott, Stiles, Derek and Lydia were sitting in Stiles' living room. No one spoke. A film was playing but no one was watching it. The pizza lay cold on the table in front of them. No one noticed when the sheriff and Melissa came in.

"Stiles?"

The pack jumped up at the sudden noise, teeth bared claws out and ready to fight. When they saw the parents standing there with their hands up, terrified, they relaxed.

"Sorry Dad..." Stiles said, giving his father a hug. "Just... Bit jumpy you know?"

The sheriff nodded and smiled gently. Stiles took in what he was wearing.

"Somethings different." He scanned his Dad once over, and then looked at Melissa. Eventually his eyes widened.

"No way."

"What?" Scott demanded, skidding over to him Mum.

A giddy grin spread into Stiles' face.

"Melissa?" The sheriff indicated for her to tell her son.

She held up her hand, showing off a sliver band with a white Jewel in the centre.

"Oh my god!"

Lydia squealed, dragging Melissa into a hug. "You're engaged oh my god!"

Stiles hugged his dad. "Finally." He said once Lydia had stopped fangirling.

"Finally?"

"Dude." Scott nudged Stiles. "Haven't we been dreaming about this since we were 13?"

"Literally." Stiles grinned, hugging his friend.
"We can be official brothers now!"

The sheriff got out some glasses and poured everyone some champagne. Not something he'd usually do, considering three of them were under 21 and he was the sheriff, but it was a special occasion.

"Stiles?" Melissa pulled him aside when everyone was chatting.

"What's up?"

"I hope this isn't weird... I just wanted you to know that I would never in any way want to replace-"

"Melissa..." Stiles put his hands on her shoulders ad gave her a soft smile. "I know. It's ok. Over the past 7 years you've been a mother to me. I will always consider you a mother, and Scott will always consider my Dad a father. A ring doesn't change anything."

"But I feel like I'm betraying Claudia..."

"Melissa, trust me, I knew my Mum. She's looking down on us right now with her own glass of champagne, celebrating and agreeing with me. Finally!"

Melissa laughed and Stiles brushed a tear from her cheek, pulling her into a hug and joining the others.

YAY FOR ENGAGEMENT
NAY FOR SAD PACK
YAY FOR END OF PART 3

I hope you guys enjoyed this bitter sweet end to the part!

I'll be posting the blurb soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

The next part might not be up for a while, due to my big ass exams coming up and general stRess

But season 6 will be aired in June, so I'll aim to get it posted before then, don't worry!

Comment your opinions, your predictions and your ideas for the next part!

Thank you guysssss <3

End of part 3