Why I love you

Guess who's back again ^
So excited to update this guys, a lot of you wanted this to happen so here you go :) shit's getting intense from here on out

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment :)

Derek didn't speak to Stiles until they'd got back to his loft. He just kept his hand firmly clasped around Stiles' pale shaking ones. Stiles was still covered in Derek's blood, and Derek was still bleeding.

When they arrived back at the loft, Derek had embraced Stiles once again and kissed him passionately. He didn't care about the metallic taste of his own blood on his boyfriend's skin, or the still searing pain in his arm. All he wanted was Stiles.

But Stiles really didn't want to make out with Derek whilst he was covered in blood. But he did want to make out. So, he dragged Derek by the hand into the shower.

After they were done (it took quite a long time), Stiles dressed Derek's wound, which was already healing, and pulled him into bed.

***

"Mornin'" Stiles mumbled as Derek cracked his eyes open. He looked over at his boyfriend, tucked up into the crook of his arm, and kissed him on the forehead.

"I'm so glad you're back." Stiles sighed contentedly, burying his nose in Derek's side. Derek chuckled.

"Me too, babe."

"Why did she choose you?"

"I think it was Bar island. I was round the back and I found- like a face thing? Black smoke came from it. I didn't even think much of it at the time."

"God it's always us isn't it?"

After a second Derek sat up, leaning back on the headboard. He fiddled with Stiles' uncut spiked hair.

"You look awful." He said honestly, causing Stiles to snort. "No I mean it. When was the last time you slept?"

"About 10 minutes ago."

"Stiles."

"Ok ok, before you ran off. Don't look at me like that! I haven't eaten, I haven't slept, I have been worried sick for days!" Stiles got up off the bed and walked to the wall, hands taking through his hair. Derek was staring at his bare chest and the boxers that hugged his cute little butt.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that."

"It's ok." Stiles pulled on his clothes and climbed onto the bed again. "How's your arm?"

Derek unwound the bandage. "Healed. Don't change the subject. I'm taking you out for curly fries tonight. No arguments."

"How could I say no?" Stiles kissed Derek on the nose. "That's why I love you." He whispered and then headed out towards the door.

"I gotta go find my Dad- Melissa has been released from hospital today. I love you."

"I love you too."

As Stiles slid the door shut, Derek flopped back down onto the bed. The memories of the past week swirled around in his mind.

Not you Derek. It wasn't you.

But you could have controlled it, couldn't you? You just sat and watched she hurt Stiles. She could have killed him and you would have just stood there.

Derek was shaken out of his thoughts by the door opening again.

"Forgot something?" He asked, not lifting his head from the warm pillows.

"Something like that."

Derek darted up, still only in his boxer briefs that hugged him tightly. His claws were extended in a matter of seconds.

"Hi, honey, nice pants."

Donovan and Lance Merlyn stood in his loft. Donovan had his claws extended and his hand firmly clasped around Stiles' neck, whose jaw was tense.

"Let go of him."

"Oh dear, someone's a bit hostile." Lance pouted. "Donny, tell him our plan."

"In a minute. I wanna do the thing first."

"What thing?"

"The thing." Donovan shook Stiles slightly.

"God, are you two married or something?" Derek asked, annoyed. It was the sort of comment Stiles would have made. The boy sent a small smile in Derek's direction, but it didn't reach his eyes. Derek immediately knew something was wrong. "What have you done to him?"

"See, I told you he was clever! Not just a hot body." Lance pulled something out of his pocket. Derek didn't see it at first, but Stiles did. He immediately heard his heart beat pound and he writhed in Donovan's arms.

"What is that?" Derek demanded, eyes glowing a bright blue.

"Well, you see before we came in, we fed Stiles a little bit of my blood."

No.

Donovan grinned. "So, this," Lance stabbed a syringe into Stiles' neck. "Is a poison that will kill him in, hmm an hour?"

"And then you know what will happen." Lance threw Stiles at Derek, who caught him with ease.

"He'll be a vampire."

Again

Oops
Sorrynotsorry because lots of you wanted this :)

Thanks for 60k!!