You have me

When Lydia had left, Stiles was alone with his thoughts.

Not his thoughts, the nogitsune's. He had nothing to distract him from the heart wrenching images that filled his mind. He had to concentrate just to stop himself from screaming.

Derek, Lydia, Scott, Malia, Battered, bruised, bloody and dead.

His father, yelling, crying out in pain.

"You're a murderer."

Scott's voice rang out in his head on repeat. Again and again and again, the words sent a shard of ice into his heart.

You're not a murderer Stiles. Donovan's alive.

"Stiles?"

The boy jumped as a voice said his name. His bloodshot eyes looked up to where the figure stood and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Derek."

Derek came and sat down next to Stiles, hand on his shoulder. If Stiles had been in his right mind, he would've realised how this wasn't very Derek-like, but he had bigger fish to fry, and the gesture was comforting.

"Are you ok?"

"Not really." Stiles rested his heavy eyes on Derek's face, searching his eyes for something comforting. But his eyes seemed dull, and unfamiliar. "How can we kill this thing Der?"

"I don't know if we can this time."

Hearing Derek say this shattered any remaining hope he had left. He closed his eyes and put his head in his hands.

"I just don't know anymore Derek. I don't know anything. I've lost Malia, I'm losing my mind again and... You. I don't even know about you."

Derek lifted Stiles' head with his hands and cupped his face.

"You have me Stiles. I'm here." Derek's eyes found Stiles' fearful ones and locked his gaze with his. Slowly he leant down and placed his lips on Stiles', wrapping his arms around him as a protector, but more like a cage. Stiles reached up and ran his hands through Derek's uncut hair.

Derek was here. Months spent missing him, wishing he had told him how he felt, washed away with one touch. He was here, and he was kissing him. It was real.

"Stiles..." Derek broke their kiss and his eyes found Stiles' once more. "I should have told you before I left- I should never have left, but... Stiles, you're my anchor. I- I love you."

"I love you too." Stiles whispered, reconnecting their lips.

***

Theo paced up and down the dimly lit hall, splashing slightly in the small puddles that were dotted around the concrete floor. He was muttering to himself, growling every know and again. His pack watched him with concerned eyes.

Hayden was missing.

"Are you sure he's gone?"

"Do you see him anywhere?" Donovan growled. "I bet that bitch Hayden helped him."

"Watch your tone." Theo snarled. "She's part of your pack, remember?"

Theo placed his fingers to his lips. "This has all gone terribly wrong. The doctors are going to go mad when they hear their latest experiment has gotten away, and we haven't even got the banshee yet."

"We'll get her Theo."

Theo nodded slowly. Then suddenly he jerked up, his mouth forming a huge grin.

"Time for plan B. If this doesn't cause chaos and pain, I don't know what will."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to bring Alison Argent back from the dead."

***

A few hours later, Derek untangled himself from Stiles' arms.

"I Gotta go."

"Mmhhff."

"Stiles."

"Mmmno stay."

"Stiles." Derek pulled the boy up carefully, trying not to jostle his stitches. "I Gotta leave." He placed his hands on Stiles' cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, ok?"

"Wait." Stiles caught Derek's arm.

"Yeah?"

"Doyouwannabemyboyfriend?"

Derek grinned- a look that was unusual, but certainly not unpleasant, on his face. "Yes!"

"Yeah." Stiles nodded, still half asleep. Derek smiled and kissed him, before leaving. Stiles flopped back onto his bed, hissing slightly in pain as he did.

"Maybe I was wrong." His dad stood in the doorframe, a playful smile on his face. Stiles pulled his head up groggily.

"What?"

"Maybe you are gay."

Stiles laughed his head hitting the covers once more. He tried to fill his mind with the images of himself and Derek, in replacement of the horror and pain he knew would never leave.

***

Hey guys, thanks for 2k! How do you like the new cover?