Context

One week had passed since Derek came to see Stiles.

In that time, a lot had changed.

Stiles was still unresponsive to anyone but Derek, and occasionally Scott. However he usually ignored everyone, even those two, and would stare blankly at a wall. The worst days were when he could see that they were there, but his mind contorted the images of them, and he could see something that terrified him. This pained Scott and Derek, and they devoted everything they could to finding a way to heal him.

Malia was back. She was extremely concerned about Stiles, but upon hearing the news of her ex's new boyfriend, she grinned and yelled 'I knew he was gay!'. To which Isaac had replied, 'Bi actually.' Malia wouldn't talk to anyone about Theo, or her mother, but she had taken a liking to Isaac, and he managed to get something out of her. The desert wolf was dead, and
Braeden had helped her.

Kira was getting back to normal now. Every moment she spent with Scott, the closer she came to herself again. Whatever Theo had done to her was not as strong as her love for Scott and her friends.

Liam and Hayden were better than fine. Liam took his own experiences of being a beta with anger issues and used that to teach his chimera girlfriend how to control herself. Lydia was helping them both to discover what powers she had.

Lydia was also coming to terms with her new abilities. Her and Scott would talk about what she remembers about Eichen house, and when it could have been, because neither of them could remember. But Lydia knew it was real, because she could feel it.

This is just a summary of what's gone on in part 1.

Part 2 blurb up tomorrow!