Clean freak

A few days later, Stiles and Derek had moved in.

Almost.

Their apartment was still littered with cardboard boxes yet to be unpacked, which was making Derek's inner clean freak scream.

Yes, Derek had an inner clean freak. No, he didn't tell anyone this, especially Stiles. Who, as it turns out, does not have an inner clean freak, and was exceptionally hard to live with.

But the reason there were so many unpacked boxes was because the couple just kept getting so distracted by each other.

"Stiles we need to clean."

"But Derek you look reeeally hot right now."

Derek couldn't argue with Stiles when he was beggy and hormonal, and besides, it didn't do him any harm.

Another reason they got nothing done is because Lydia Martin kept facetiming them.

"Lyds aren't you supposed to be taking collegy classes and stuff?"

"Stiles the whole part of online college is that I can take classes when I want."

"But why are you calling me constantly?"

"I want to make sure Derek hasn't murdered you yet. I stayed at your house for what, one night? And I couldn't stand the sight of you after that."

"Ok, firstly that's very rude. And secondly, I should be the one ringing you to check that Mr Porsche hasn't gone on a killing people to death spree like last time."

"I can hear you." Jackson remarked from behind Lydia.

"Good."

"Stiles he's a normal werewolf, calm down."

"Ok, ok, here's the deal. I'll leave you and your wolf be, and you leave me and mine."

"Ok deal, only because Derek has been standing behind you for the past five minutes giving me evils."

Stiles rolled his eyes and spun round on his chair as Lydia hung up. "Derek you creepy shit."

A smirk played on Derek's lips. "I'm your creepy shit."

"No. No flirting, no making out, no sex until this house is ready."

Derek whined, "You were all for it an hour ago!"

"Yes. Now things have changed. Hop to it big boy!"

The two were interrupted not even an hour later with a visit from the true alpha himself.

"Scotty my home dawg wassap?"

"Please, never call me that again." Scott had his big denim jacket on an his helmet under one arm. He walked into the apartment past Stiles and dumped his helmet on the table.

"What are you doing here?" Derek said grumpily, getting straight to the point.

"Can't a wolf come and see his best friend in his brand new house?" Stiles poked Derek on the shoulder, and received a growl in return.

"I'm not here to say hi Stiles, I saw you this morning."

"Ok. Fine. What is it then?" Stiles huffed, jumping up to sit on the countertop and plunged his hand into a bag of flaming hot Cheetos (He could actually taste those ones).

"I just got back from work, and my Mom told me that her boss has been killed. They have no idea what by or how, he's just dead."

"Ok... So that's a bit weird, but why does that involve us?"

"Deaton called me just after that, telling me the same thing."

"So this is a supernatural thing?"

"He thinks so. We have to look into it."

"Ugh, ok." Stiles hopped off the counter again. "Der bear? Can you have this place sorted for when I get back?" He followed Scott, who was already out the door and climbing onto his bike, out into the hallway

Derek nearly vomited when Stiles used the nickname. "Only if you never call me that again."

"Anything for you Sourwolf."

Stiles hopped onto the back of Scott's bike as Scott gagged at the couple.

"See you later Derek!" He yelled and the two sped off to Deaton's.

***

Hey y'all, I'm so so sorry for the long wait gap between updates. I've had a super bad case of writers block (I still do).

This is the last of my pre-written chapters so now I'm afraid the wait night be longer.

I know where I am going with this story but it's the next chapter/scene that I just CANNOT write for some reason and I've been stuck on it for at least a month.

If anyone wants to help PLEASE message me.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, let me know your thoughts xxx